CHAPTER 65

Writer's POV:-

"Jaan, I'm seriously missing you like hell!" He sighed audibly, closing his eyes as his lips and heart had finally admitted their pathetic situation caused by her absence. 

In this whole week, Aakarsh had pulled himself many times to not book the next flight and flew to her. 

Diksha, too, turned silent hearing his confession as pure as his heart, as this was the same case with her. Apart from her exam times, she was missing him — badly and impatiently.

Two souls were counting the days, desperately, to end faster so that they can be reunited. 

"Me too!" Diksha replied meekly with a deep sigh and lay down on her bed.

"I thought you would deny," teased Aakarsh,

"See, this, this is the exact reason why I call you PFC, always thinking the wrong one." She chuckled, making him smile.

"Hmm… acha are you done with all the shopping?" Asked Aakarsh, smiling hearing her voice, as he recalled that she might have gone shopping, as mentioned by her that morning. 

In this whole week, she was either busy with exams or shopping as she had already prepared for her exams beforehand knowing how much rushing it would be for her when the date of the D-day would be nearby. As the dates were colliding on a difference of four days between them.

The second reason was, he wanted to prolong their conversation and keep talking to her. If it goes as per him, he would have talked all day long with her, without break. But, obviously, there were things which he couldn't control. Like a sudden board meeting where Mrinal announced that Aakarsh is getting married next week and hence would be eligible to claim his rights over the CEO position to maintain it. 

"Almost. Bas kuch zaruri saman bacha hai (Just a few more essential things are left, when it will be done). How about you?" She chirped in a happy tone.

"You already know. Aadhi tumne Kar di, aadhi Mumma Kar rahi hai. (Half was done by you and half is getting done by Mumma). She had even complained to you about my grumpiness and lack of participation in the whole shopping part." Laughed Aakarsh, recalling how Krishna was complaining to Diksha about his all the time irritated self and how he was not showing any interest or participation in the shopping and left everything on her. 

Mr. Aakarsh Arrogant Verma isn't a very big fan of shopping!

"She wasn't complaining, you idiot. And even if she does, it was all true. Whatever she said was absolutely right, that's why I again got to hear your complaint about being Hulk and grumpy all the time and everywhere." She scolded and scoffed at him, hiding her blush as Krishna indeed had complained about him that morning. 

*Flashback*

"Beta, tumhara pati ab meri samjh se bahar ja raha hai. (My child, this husband of yours is now going out of my head). Tumhe miss kar kar ke khadoos ban gaya hai, aur jhelna hume padta hai. (He has become grumpy by missing you too much, and WE have to bear it)" Krishna dramatically sighed, teasing Diksha, making her all red on her teasing.

"Kya hua Maa (what happened, Maa)?" Diksha hid her embarrassment in her words and asked Krishna about the reasons. She was about to go shopping with Annapurna when Krishna called her.

"Ise na to shopping karni hai, na dekhna hai ki main kya lekar aayi. Bas bolta hai, Mumma Jo aapko thik large wo le lijiye (neither he wants to do shopping nor to see what I brought for him. He just says that) I'm sure it will be best and I already love that, so I'll see them directly in the function." Krishna explained, faking an annoyed and disappointed tone. She just wanted to tease Diksha and pull her leg.