CHAPTER 16

"what the hell are you doing here..?" They said pointing their fingers at each other.
Their parents were looking confused.

"What are you doing in my house..?" He asked angrily.

"What are 'you' doing in my uncle aunty's house..?" Diksha asked angrily.

"Your house..?" She asked frowning when her mind registered what he said.

"Yes...this is my house and they are my parents and my uncle-aunty." He said as a matter of fact, pointing towards his and her parents.

"Aakarsh...why are you behaving like this..?" Aakarsh's Mom, Krishna, asked her son.

"What's going on kids..?" Annapurna too asked Diksha and Aakarsh, looking at them.

"Maa ye wahi hai yad hai maine bataya tha na text ke bare me (Mom he's the same person, remember I told you about the text)." She said turning to her mother's side.

Mayank and Annapurna was confused for a minute then they recalled that text incident and nodded affirmatively.

"Krish..kya baat hai beta(what's the matter son)...?" Mrinal, Aakarsh's dad asked.

"Maa-Papa...Maine bataya tha na wo call me bare (I told you na about that call)... she's the same girl, who called me." Aakarsh said to his parents. His father nodded.

After that day's incident....one day Aakarsh told his parents about the whole mishap, because he used to smile unknowingly and was zoning out quite often. Since, they were noticing him, they asked what's the matter behind his sudden change. So now, both the parents know about that 'call-text' incident.

"Lo Bhai....humne socha hum bachon ko milwayenge par yahan to ye pehle se ek dusre ko jante hai." Mayank said and both the parents laughed.
(Wow... we thought we would introduce the children, but here they already know each other.)

"Bilkul sahi bola (very well said)..."Mrinal said. The parents shared a good laugh while Diksha and Aakarsh were fuming as now they understood whole scenario.

"We don't know each other.."both of them said gritting their teeth.

"Chalo koi nahi...nahi jante to bata dete hai... gudiya ye hai mera beta Aakarsh...aur Aakarsh ye hai humari choti si gudia, Diksha." Mrinal introduced them to each other taking Diksha in a side hug.
(Alright no issues, if you don't, then let me introduce you know...doll he is my son Aakarsh...and Aakarsh this is our doll, Diksha.)

"You both had met each other two times, when you were kids. Don't you remember even a bit?" Krishna asked. They nodded in positive but still their foreheads were creased. Lastly out of curiosity they asked their parents out of curiosity.

"But Aakarsh to chhota sa tha (was small)... When I met him last..?" Diksha asked confusingly.

"Right, Diksha was fat with two pig tails." He too asked.

"Oye fat kisko bola (hey, whom do you call fat)...?" Diksha was all red in anger hearing the word 'fat' .

"Obviously tumhe (to you).." he mocked her.

"Aur aur tumne chhota kisko bola(and whom do you call small)?" Aakarsh said in same tone as hers.

Now they were literally looking like 5 years old, all bickering and fighting.

"You" she pointed her finger at him when their parents thought it's time to intervene now.

"Arre aree bachon (kids) no...don't..."