CHAPTER 67

Diksha's POV:-

Shit!

We jumped apart, moving away from the hug… okay… not from the hug but kiss, when the door flung open and Maa came inside.

"Maa wait…" She was going back, making the door shut, when Aakarsh called her. 

Quick! I should find a place to hide myself.

Are the window curtains better? 

No... no, they will show my legs.

Then maybe the cupboard!? 

No, no it will suffocate me.

Damn! This big room has not even a single place to hide myself. Why the hell is this big then!?

"I didn't mean to disturb you, kids…" Maa said with a teasing smile. I saw a glint of mischief swirling in her eyes.

God, where should…

Wait, I have a Hulk fiancé!

Hehe... I'm smart!

I slowly dragged my feet and hid myself behind my muscular man whom I am going to get hitched to. 

When will his largely built body come into use!? 

"There's nothing like that, Maa… we were just…" Aakarsh couldn't complete his sentence as he, too, was embarrassed which was obvious. He scratched his eyebrows, something which he does only when he is embarrassed, nervous, or shy. 

"Yeah, yeah I understand… and why are you hiding, beta? Come out; I'm not going to eat you." She teased us, and now I don't have it in me to show my face to her. 

I held the sides of Aakarsh's blazer tightly, not ready to come out yet… that would be... arrrghhh… so EMBARRASSING!

But, Aakarsh held my hands and pulled me in front. Pushing me to face Maa's teasing smirks.

Iska badla liya jayega, Aakarsh Verma… (its revenge will be taken, Aakarsh Verma). I fumed at him in my mind and passed a nervous smile to Maa. 

"Hi Maa…"

"Hello to you too, my child." She said with a naughty grin and then burst into laughter, leaving me and Aakarsh both red in embarrassment.

"Maa please…" Aakarsh groaned, rubbing his face.

"Okay… okay… I won't tease you guys anymore. But, I would definitely like to remind you both that you are getting married in three days… so, no more such stunts till then. Otherwise, if any of the grandparents caught you… no one can rescue you then." She finally stopped teasing us and warned us not to do anything like this again. 

We nodded hastily, agreeing on her words. She forwarded a bag, which I just noticed in her hands, to Aakarsh and turned to me.

"Krish, these are your clothes for Haldi tomorrow… and Diksha you come with me. I don't want you both to be in any problems so no private meeting till the wedding." She strictly denied any of our private meetings. 

Maa had caught my right hand; was pulling me with her when I felt a strong tug on my left hand. No brownies for guessing, yes, it was my Arrogant Verma. I was stuck with both my hands held by them from either side.

"What? No, Mumma… that's not fair…" came Aakarsh's immediate protest. He tried to pull me to him.

Oh God, this man had surely planned to keep pushing me into embarrassments in front of our parents!