CHAPTER 45

Writer's POV :- 

She crashed her lips on his with such a sudden force that he stumbled two steps back but quickly balanced himself holding her waist tightly into her arms.

She poured all her frustration and anger in that harsh — less of a kiss & more of biting. 

Yeah, the mighty bride of his didn't kiss him like kissing, instead she was continuously biting his lips as a punishment. 

But, was he really considering it a punishment?

No! No! 

"Easy there lioness! I'm not going anywhere." Aakarsh, pushed her a bit creating some space between their bodies, yet, holding her steadily in his arms, catching his heavy breathings.

Diksha was having anger along with heavy disturbed breaths as she pointed hard. 

"The hell with your ease; shut up and kiss me!" She yelled once again and before she could say anymore, Aakarsh, backed her against the nearby wall.

Stepping closer enough or not even the air to get a clear passage through them, he stuck to their body together.

With his one hand clutching and snaking around her slender waist tightly pushing her more into his broad frame, he held her neck from back pulling her luscious delectable lips near his hard ones, rubbing them together.

A kiss, yet not a kiss!

For a few seconds they just stared deep into each other's captivating eyes.

"You're one mighty wild kitten!" Said so, Aakarsh captured her lips in his pulling into a deep passionate kiss.

Devouring her lips like the tastiest meal, Aakarsh kept on sucking those rose petals of his bride-to-be.

Not to forget the swift action of Diksha, as she reciprocated the kiss with equal force and passion.

It was no more harsh biting but an intense nerve shivering battle of lips, sending wild tremors along every nerve.

Eyes closed!

The rhythmic beating of heart escalated with each passing seconds.

A raspy moan left her mouth when Aakarsh kept changing the turns of her lips with every eager passionate suck. 

The silky plump upper one first!

The rosy feel of lower petals then!

She clutched his crisp black shirt, near his chest, in her tight grip; moving her lips with the same pace as of his.

The battle of those entangled lips intensified as Aakarsh nibbled her lower lip with the tip of his tongue sending thousands of shivers down her spine.

A few moments, which felt like eternity, passed by with them realising the need of oxygen in their lungs. 

Reluctantly, they drew out their entangled lips from each other's sucking a good amount of air. 

Keeping his forehead over her he tried to calm his accelerated nerves and uneven breaths with eyes clenched shut and body still sticking to Diksha.

Diksha had no different condition as she gasped panting hard to gain her control over heavy breathings and shivering body frame.

She clung onto him as he pulled her head in his chest initiating a warm hug to deal with the after effects of the kiss.

"You're so bad!" She whispered, complaining in a hurtful tone.