CHAPTER 2

"What" the trio shouted at once.

The other two boys got startled. Anirudh and Shikhar are their classmates. Also, Anirudh is their CR ( Class Representative).

"Why the hell are you guys shouting like  maniacs?" Anirudh, their CR, asked them throwing his hands in air.

"What were you just explaining to Shikhar ? " Diksha asked enthusiastically.

"What?" Anirudh asked confusingly scrunching his eyebrows together.

"Are idiot abhi tu kuch bol raha tha na internship ke bare mein. (Idiot, you were just explaining something about internship na?) " Sejal reminded him.

"Oh wo, haan actually internship ke liye ma'am ne...(Oh that, yeah actually for internships ma'am has.....)." his voice got innterupted by a sudden announcement.

*Student of BCA 5th semester are requested to gather in Hall no. 2, immediately*

"Abhi chalo baad me batata hoon (Let's go for now, I'll fill you with details, later.)" Anirudh asked them as they heard the announcement.

They reached there and took their respective seats.

"Good morning students, I hope you are doing very good and must have got refreshed after your vacations" Basu ma'am greeted the students with much politeness in her formal tone.

*Nivedita Basu is their counsellor and the head of placement cell.*

"Yes ma'am" replied the students with the new refreshed energy.

"Okay so let's start with the topic which you all are called here for."

All students were listening to her keenly.

"Now you all are in your 2nd last semester hence you're required to do internships in various companies to gain experience and look how things work."

"For that we need suggestions, though we already have many names in our list, but still, we wanted to know if there is any specific company in your mind where you want to do your internship" She stated further.

"Ma'am I want...."

A boy started speaking when she cut him in between.

"One minute let me complete first then you all are free to express your thoughts and queries."

"So I was saying if anyone want to suggest any name they can, if not, then the list which we prepared is already there you can select any company from all the names given and inform us. We will then check for majority and the company which is suggested by more of the students, will be your internship place." She explained further as everyone decided to pay attention to each and every point she mentioned.

"All the arrangements will be done by college itself, and, you will be staying there for 6 months till you internship period gets over and one more thing, this is a paid internship but you will get paid for last three months only. " She completed and sat down on her chair.

"Now you can ask your queries and express your thoughts" She encouraged the students.

"Ma'am when do we have to start our internship?" Rahul asked the first question.

"After your internal exams." She replied.

"Ma'am how much will they pay us?" Sejal asked with a broad grin, squeaking like a happy child.

"Not as much as you are flashing your teeth. It will be varying between 12-15k, depends upon the company you choose." She replied with a soft laugh while the whole class burst into laughter.

She sat down on her place again with a scowl, cursing under her breath.

"Isiliye bolti hoon humesha dant mat dikhaya kar, par nahi madam ko to apni hi karni hai. kara li beizzati, mil gya chain sukoon , pad gayi kaleje ko thandak?
(That's why ask you not to show your teeth every time, but no, you madam will act according to her will only. Now you got the relief after getting insulted?)...." Diksha scolded her in whishper.

"Are yaar main to bas normally poochch rahi thi, inhe har chiz point out karne ki kya zarurat hai. huhh badi aayi Nivedita Basu sasu aasu ...(I was just normally asking, what's the need of pointing every single thing out. Damn you Nivedita Basu.)..." Sejal replied with a grimace etching on her face.

"Isse pehle ki wo aurat hume class se bahar phenk de, tumdono apni khusur phusur band karo (Before that woman throws us out of the class, you both stop with your whisperings!)" Vedant interrupted their whisperings in a low voice.

"Anyone who want to know anything else?" Nivedita asked.

"No ma'am." Came the reply.

"Okay then now I'm reading the names of the companies which we have listed. There are 5 names in total along with places :- 

1. Krystal Softtech - Ranchi

2. Microtech Limited - Bengaluru

3. Amber Technologies - Bhopal

4. KV Technologies - Delhi

5. Black Panther Solutions - Delhi

These are the information of selected companies. Now you all have 2 days time; think clearly, check and read about them on internet and choose one name either from this or your can add your own suggestion, the management will try to consider your suggestions. Now, we shall again have a meeting on Wednesday to finalize the name. You all can go and attend your classes. Have a good day!"

She said and walked out of the room collecting her things.

"Eeeeeeeeee......KV Teachnologies bhi hai list main.....ohh my God ohh my God....I am so excited....(Eeeeee....KV Technologies is also listed in it....ohh my God ohh my God.....I am so excited....)" Sejal exclaimed loudly jumping up and down in pure excitement.

"Haan yaar KV Technologies, sapna pura ho gya yar humara to... (Yes dude, KV Technologies! like a dream came true.)" Diksha grinned and said with dreamy eyes. 

"But yar ma'am ne bola humein majority chahiye hoga kisi bhi company ko finalize karne ke liye... (But ma'am said, we need majority to finalize any name.)" Sejal said with a cry face.

"hahahah...Happy realization girls" Vedant said and laughed.

"Haan to thik hai na, ab tu zyada dant matt dikha, itne gande hai pta nahi aakhiri bar brush kab kiya tha tune...(Okay fine, now you don't show your teeth....yuck, so dirty!....God knows when did you brush the last time!?)" Diksha said, making face of disgust.

"Haan hum Anirudh se baat krte hai, wo kahe ka CR agar sbko mana na paye to sare din to bas president ke aage yes ma'am no ma'am karte rehta hai vella chamcha kahi ka huhh, aur waise bhi I'm sure aadhe se zyada log ko wahi jana hoga...(Yes, let's talk to Anirudh, what kind of CR will he be if he can't get everyone agree for this. All he does whole day is just roaming around the president saying chanting ma'am no ma'am, anyway. And I'm already sure. Half of the students wants to join KV Technologies only.)" Said Sejal nodding her head.

"Haan yar chal puchte hai waise to wo Anirudh, CR se zyada siyaar wale kaam karta hai par shayad kahi help kar de...
(Yes, let's ask him, although he acts more like a cunning fox than a CR, but still let's ask him.)" Diksha suggested.

Both the girls walked out of the room leaving Vedant standing in confusion, scratching his head thinking of what the girls just said.

🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺

Second chapter guys.

Well I know you may find it boring but next chapter will mark the entry of our hero.

Please share your views on this chapter
And Hit the 🌟 star button.

🌺🌼😊😊🌼🌺