Part 44

Getting lost....

After sometime Shyam came to home, his mom saw him and called him to her room.

Shyam asked, what happened mom.. anything wrong?

Shanti replied, not anything...everything is wrong only here.

Shyam asked, tell me first what happen...

Shanti said with fake tears, I'm saying about khushi only, I don't know why you loved her and brought here as a daughter in law of this house, today because of her sasuma scolded me, she is not doing any work properly and if I told her to do, sasuma is yelling at me, hmmm I don't know you will believe or not but I feel khushi is trying to trap arnav to get attention.

Shyam got angry hearing this already he witnessed their closeness, now his mom is also telling like this. He left from there saying I will talk to her mom, you don't worry everything will be in our control.

Shyam barged inside their room shouting her name, khushi....

Khushi who slept while crying itself, jerked from her sleep and looked at her husband who is boiling in anger.

Shyam shouted, what I'm hearing from mom... You are daughter in law of this house you need to do all works.....

"Shyam" his name echoed in their room, shyam and khushi both looked at entrance where arnav s standing with stern face.

Shyam controlled his anger and asked in cool mode, yes bhai...

Arnav looked at khushi whose face is covered with tear stains, he composed himself and informed to shyam that he wanna talk with him regarding business.

Shyam nodded his head saying I will get fresh and come. Shyam went to washroom leaving khushi alone there.

Arnav looked at her, khushi lowered her face in uncomfortable, feeling his heated gaze. Arnav left from there in anger thinking about mom and her son who is behaving their dominant role by keeping khushi as a slave. Now he came and called shyam only because to save khushi from another taunt, this time from her husband. Because already arnav noticed shyam who went to his room in anger from his mom room, arnav followed him and heard his few cold words, without tolerating he called him to discuss some unnecessary stuffs.

At evening while khushi is preparing coffee, anjali came to prepare some evening snacks like samosa as it was rainy time.

While they are talking and doing suddenly khushi fainted in kitchen which made anjali to get panick. She patted her cheek but no response, she sprinkled some water which made khushi to open her eyes slowly.

Anjali asked, what happen khushi are you alrite...

Khushi nodded as yes.

Anjali scolded, yeah I can see that you just go and take rest.

Khushi said its okay.

Anjali forced her to go out from kitchen, Khushi left there.

Suddenly they got call from chachi who is living in Lucknow, due to morning pooja they didn't go yesterday, but now she asked them to come immediately and asked them to start nite itself.

They all know arnav won't accompany them for this trip, when anjali asked khushi about her health, she told them to go and enjoy as she can't travel that much long due to her weak health.

Anjali asked her to take rest and went from there.

Anjali called and informed arnav who went out, that they all are leaving for Lucknow. Finishing dinner quickly they started to go.

After dinner khushi went to pool side and lost in her thoughts. While others are leaving, anjali checked once to lock everything properly, thinking khushi was resting in her bed. Anjali locked poolside door too without noticing khushi who is sitting there alone. They all left for Lucknow. After sometime there was thunder sound with lightening also little drizzle, khushi came from her lost world, she tried to go back inside when she tried to open the door it was not opening. After struggling for few times she lost the hope and gave up.

After half an hour arnav came to home thinking no one is there. He parked his car and rushed inside the home by drenching in rain. He used his spare key and came inside, he directly rushed to his room to change his sticky wet clothes. He switched On the lights, seeing some light khushi who standing in rain looked at that direction, now only khushi remembered his denial to go which he said two days back.

When arnav started to remove his shirt, khushi felt the heat inside her body. When he removed his vest leaving his chest is bare, khushi gulped her empty throat, she can't able to shift her gaze from him. Before going to washroom arnav came to close the screen on the pool side door, he sensed some figure who standing in rain.

When he looked he was shocked to see khushi who standing and looking at him. His mind screamed, what the hell is she doing here. He scanned her figure from head to toe, where her each and every curves are visible due to wet clothes. He opened the pool side door and looked at her, he didn't realize when and how his feet started to move, khushi got hyptonized by seeing his figure where rain water is caressing and leaving his body. When he came and stood in front of her, both looked at each other scanning closely finally their eyes stopped on other eyes.