Part 7

Arnav said sternly come to my room, saying he moved from there and went inside his room. All are confused about what he's going to talk with khushi. Shyam was fearing what is he going to ask to her, she was feeling nervous how to go inside his room. anjali told her to go and ask him. Khushi noded and went inside his room, having some fear. When she entered his room, Arnav was talking on his phone. Khushi waited for him to finish his call, being damm nervous. Arnav finished his call in few minutes he looked at khushi who is waiting for him to speak.

Suddenly arnav said in anger shyam stop eavesdropping, Khushi got startled hearing his harsh voice. Shyam eyes went wide, who is standing near to the door and peeping inside on small crack at the closing edge of the door. Shyam came inside and said to cover up, No no bhai I just came to ask Is there any problem...And you know Khushi won't be comfortable with unfamiliar person, you never met her, today only first time you both are meeting so she should not get scared na that's why I came here. Khushi stood there silently hearing and seeing the conversation of brothers. Khushi can guess why he came here secretly, just to know what Arnav is going to ask her and about what matter, even Khushi itself don't know why he called for. Arnav said with straight voice , but why I feel more than Khushi you are not comfortable for asking her to come here. Khushi was surprised seeing Arnav's dominance. Shyam stammered and said, Me...no bhai...why I will be... okay you talk with her I'm leaving. Arnav uttered, that's better...

While shyam is going out of the room, he gave threatening glance to Khushi, conveying his message like not to open your mouth. Khushi looked blankly at him. Arnav called her name., Khushi.... She came to sense after hearing his voice, She looked at him fidgeting her Saree corner also with lowered gaze. Arnav looked at her and asked straightly Why you married shyam. Khushi was shocked she didn't expect this type of question. Arnav added I m asking you only. For Khushi words were not coming out of her mouth. Arnav got irritated bearing her silence he said, don't test my patience Khushi. Khushi really don't know what to say... Arnav lost his patience and shouted, Tell me damm it...Why the hell you married shyam. Khushi got scared after seeing his angry face., she started to say with stammer., Woh...dad only...accepted this proposal so...Arnav asked, What about you. Khushi looked him with confuse. Seeing her expression Arnav cleared, I mean you wished to marry or not. Khushi gulped her throat controlling her emotions about shyam true color. she said dad said okay for this alliance so I also agreed. Arnav confirmed, So because of your dad you committed are into this relationship. Khushi nodded silently thinking that was the big mistake I did in my life. Arnav said fine you can leave now. Khushi just looked at him., only for this that he called me here but why is he asking about our marriage. Arnav said, I said just leave. kushi uttered sorry saying she went from there.

Arnav thought i want to investigate more. he dialled some number and asked the other person to get the details of shashi gupta.

Shyam was restlessly waiting in their room for khushi to come. When khushi reached there., he immediately asked, what arnav asked her and about what he talked. khushi feel disgusting to talk with him, she said he just asked why i accepted for this marriage. Shyam was confused and asked but why he asked about it. khushi said i don't know. he asked further then what he asked. she said other than this nothing he asked. shyam can't guess suddenly why arnav is asking about their marriage.

Suddenly he got some call, so he went from there. After he went khushi eyes brimmed with tears she felt suffocated to live her life in this house. After attending his call shyam came inside the room and look at khushi he said to her tonight be ready to go to our hotel., and he warned her don't you dare to open your mouth to anyone. otherwise you know what i can do don't forget it. Now i am leaving, night i will come and pick up you be ready on time.. saying he went from there.

khushi body became cold on each second she is feeling like that her own soul is leaving away from her body. she is feeling like to kill herself rather than living this life.