Part 33

Who is the stranger?(slightly mature)

Khushi opened the door with trembling handds, she kept her first step with death fear.

Room was filled with darkness it seems like no one is present. Only at bed side very dim lamp is glowing which is only giving light for that particular place alone. She turned back to run away from there.

Suddenly someone pulled her which made her body froze on the place where it was running. She opened her mouth to scream but that person's palm closed her mouth making her shut. He pushed her on bed, she is pushing him with her hands by closing her eyes feeling disgusted.

Everything happening at a nick of time she can't able to think straight in fear. He entwined his fingers with hers and pinned on their either side. She was turning her head left and right screaming, leave me...That person slammed his lips on her harshly without uttering any word.

Tears started to come out of her eyes, he chewed her lips for tasting it and when she tried to scream again he entered his tongue and explored her inside taste. She was struggling under him but can't able to do anything. After tasting her mouth his lips traced her jawline without taking from her skin, he licked her neck side where sweats formed due to fear. He nibbed her skin hearing her scream. He left mark on her skin giving bite, only one name came to her fearful mind and that name echoed in the whole room, Arnavvvv....

That person stopped his act and rested his face on her chest with closed eyes to compose himself. He raised and looked at her face which was covered with tear stains.

Khushi is seeing that person face which was blur due to tears, when that tear slipped down she was stunned and looked that person with bewilderment. She whispered, Arnav...

Arnav came out from his shock, he just thought to break her ego by scaring her for shouting at him but the things happened here after getting into the bed which he itself didn't think.

Both looked at each other silently, for both this world itself stopped rotating.

Khushi asked in disbelief, Why you did this...

Arnav replied, why...what are you expecting here in this room, it's me or someone what difference is there...

She uttered, I didn't expect you to be here.

Arnav asked, oh...do you expect someone else.

Khushi asked in anger, how can you do this to me.

He asked in mock tone, shall I show you.

Khushi shouted, shut up...legally I'm your brother's wife, you don't have rights on me, you are not my husband.

Arnav was furious hearing her words and thinking about shyam, he said with gritted teeth, I'm not your husband...but I'm a man..saying he slammed his lips again.

Khushi is shocked, she try to get out, but he is deepening the kiss intensely with urgent.

Khushi gave up and started to respond, she don't know when her fear went in air, she knows with whom she is. She too started to kiss his lips in her innocent way.

Arnav stopped kissing and looked at her, she looked at his eyes which is intently looking her. She raised herself and placed her lips on his which turned him on. He pressed himself completely on her, leaving her palms he caressed her curves which made her to gasp. His hand removed her Saree fleet from shoulder, looked at her mounds on her blouse, she closed her eyes with shivering.

Arnav gave wet kiss on her cleavage which made her to moan his name. Arnav stopped and looked at her who is enjoying his touch, he is shocked thinking what the hell is happening. He got out from bed, Khushi opened her eyes not feeling his touch. He gave one glance and went out, she is laying on the bed with confused mind thinking lot of questions.