Part 39

Mocking moments....

During breakfast, all ladies gathered in the dining table, shyam still didn't return so he was not present there and Arnav was in his room.

Khushi served to all, before she go and sit in her place , Arnav came down from his room.

Anjali noticed Arnav who is looking at Khushi while he is coming but Khushi was doing her work. To ease his mood as she know that Arnav is angry on Khushi, Anjali asked Khushi to serve Arnav also.

Before Arnav can refuse, Khushi said with straight tone, why I need to do Di he can do it by himself as he wish.

Arnav looked at her in surprise hearing her cold talk that too in front of others which is very new. Arnav took his place and looked at Khushi who went and Sat in her place.

Shanti took her chance and scolded Khushi, Khushi don't you know to respect us...can't you serve to our family members, our fate itself is not good to get a girl like you as our daughter in law of this house, you can't keep anyone happy not your husband and not your family members, I think because of you only my son is always staying out of this house.

Nani shouted, shanti why are you always behind her, she is not serving him because Arnav always does it on his own and we all knew it, so stop yelling at her and eat.

Anjali thought what's wrong with them, Khushi never talked like this, suddenly what happened between these two, sometime before Arnav told me to leave from his room thinking I'm Khushi and now Khushi is asking why she need to do for him, something is wrong between them for sure.

All this time Arnav clenched his fist hearing shanthi's taunt but he didn't open his mouth, he looked at Khushi who is silently eating like nothing happened here.

Arnav finished his breakfast and went to his room. While he is getting ready for office, he heard car horn sound, he looked through his room window and saw shyam's car which entered that time. After he getting ready he went out of his room and opened the door of shyam's room only to see it as empty. He called his name but no response.

Khushi came to that room from kitchen and looked at Arnav who turned to come out.

Looking at Khushi, Arnav asked, shyam came to home or not.

Khushi didn't open her mouth she silently stood there by lowering her gaze.

Arnav said, I am asking you something damm it.

Khushi ignored his words and try to go further inside of room but before that Arnav pulled her arm with force, Khushi came and crashed on him but still she didn't raise her head to see him.

Arnav lifted her chin in anger and made her to face him straight. But Khushi closed her eyes without looking at him which irked him. He said with gritted teeth, I don't like if anyone ignore me while I asking or saying some thing.

Still Khushi didn't react which made him furious. He shouted, what's wrong with you damm it... I'm asking you about your damm husband.

Khushi opened her eyes and said directly looking at his eyes, don't try to get a reason to come near to me....

Arnav left her and looked at her in surprise. She went and started to fold some clothes. Now Arnav know what's going in her mind and what's she trying to do. He went and pulled her this time she looked at him, he said in low voice, if you are having that thought in mind erase it now itself... Arnav singh raizada will never try to get reason to go near to someone especially with damm girls...saying he slightly pushed her and went from there. He need to go office as he was getting late and can't waste his time with her.

Before existing entrance Arnav asked his security by stopping his car., who brought shyam's car here.

security replied., driver only brought it.

Arnav nodded and started his car thinking where is shyam then.

At evening

Arnav returned from office when he entered inside the house, he saw some guests were sitting, one old lady one woman and two boys. Ladies are busy in talking, boys are sitting on separate two seat sofa.

Arnav started to come in, Khushi came out from kitchen with snacks to serve them.

While Arnav is going to his room, he heard boys giggle and some murmuring. He turned and looked at them, who were seeing Khushi's back when she turned to go to kitchen. Arnav clenched his fist seeing the boys and also angry on Khushi who is wearing almost backless blouse with thin strap, also she hooked it wrongly by placing first hook on second hole, second hook on third hold leaving third hook free showing her complete back also she tied her hair in bun.

Arnav kept his stuff on the nearby table and barged into kitchen. He pulled Khushi in anger, Khushi got startled due to sudden attack, he rounded his arms around her by crushing her and asked in gritted teeth, are you trying to seduce those boys...saying he unclasped her two hooks.

Khushi was shocked and looked at him with horrified expression. She asked in disbelief, what are you doing.

Arnav said in anger, stop wearing blouse...

she almost screamed, whattttt...

Arnav cleared, I mean stop wearing these types of blouse...if you can't put it properly then why the hell you are wearing these types saying he hooked it properly.

Khushi said in anger, you no need to tell what I wanna wear what not.. I know how to wear.

Arnav said in mocking tone, oh really.. I can see that...you are having only three hooks that also you din do properly.

Khushi asked him back, if I didn't do properly it's my problem.. did I asked your help.. no na... then why are you poking your nose.

Arnav uttered with gritted teeth, fine...I won't help you saying he again hugged her and unclasped her hooks which he put few seconds before, went from there saying now ask help from those boys who are passing comments on you.

Khushi kept hand on her chest due to loose blouse and looked at him with open mouth.

Target: 200+ votes