Part 13

Khushi confront her saviour

Khushi was completely exhausted thinking about her life where it is leading, she still can't get enough of it, she felt like darkness surrounded her and her life which is painful and hurtful. She can't even predict next what will happen to her, she feels she lost everything in her life even like she lost her life itself. She still can't believe that Arnav is that person who came those nights for her, in same home only both brothers are living then how they are like this. Many thoughts are coming to her mind but nothing was clear to her all are just mystery. Her life itself became mystery now.

Khushi was alone in home when she looked at the time, it was near to lunch time. She decided to call Anjali to ask about their arriving time to prepare lunch for them. When she called Anjali, Anjali told her that they can't come home today may be tomorrow we will come. Khushi said okay and disconnected her call. Khushi is feeling difficult to divert her thoughts which are haunting her these days but she can't be able to avoid it. At evening Khushi was restlessly waiting for Arnav who has to come from his office, on each passing second her blood level was raising. Until she speaks with Arnav she can't rest in peace.

Finally at late evening Arnav came and ringed calling bell, Khushi rushed to main door to open it because she know who it was. When she opened the door she looked at him without moving, Arnav looked at her and narrowed his eyes seeing her who not giving space to enter inside. Khushi din realize it she was lost in the thought how to ask him now. By seeing her Arnav said in stern tone, move...Khushi came back to sense and hummed, ha...Arnav got irritated, I said move. Khushi immediately moved to other side, Arnav gave one look and went towards his room. Till now she restlessly waited for his arrival but now when he came she can't able to speak anything her lips were zipped. She don't know how to start and from where to start this conversation. She thought to give him coffee and decided to start conversation at that time.

She immediately rushed to kitchen and prepared coffee in some minutes. By praying god to give her strength she went towards his room. She knocked his door, Arnav opened the door while talking on his phone. Khushi gave coffee, he took it from her hand and went inside by speaking on his phone itself. Khushi fidgeted her dress, she don't know now what to do. Arnav raised his eye brow seeing her while talking with his client. Khushi nodded as nothing and rushed from there. She itself don't know why, whenever she see him she is losing her courage to talk. She silently went to prepare dinner for them.

After finishing it when she started to climb stairs she heard door opening sound, when she turned and looked it was shyam who came inside, today also he was drunk which can be guessed by his walk as he was stumbling. Khushi was shocked seeing him, she can't guess today what is going to happen. One thing for sure when ever in home no one ladies are there he will come in drunk state. Khushi don't know what to do, whether to face him or hide from him. Atlast she decided not to show her face to him.

She went to pool side silently. Shyam went to his room calling her name. Khushi ignored his call, when she turned and looked at side door which is Arnav's room, Arnav came out from wash room only with towel on his waist, he is ruffling his wet hair with fingers. Khushi gulped her throat and turned to other side, for not to look at him. Her breathe is growing high, it's because of shyam fear or Arnav hotness that she don't know.

Shyam was calling her name and searching for her everywhere. Arnav heard his voice, after wearing some casuals he went out to check shyam. Arnav roared, shyam stop shouting damm it. Shyam looked at Arnav and said, bhai woh Khushi is not in our room don't know where she went so only. Arnav uttered, whatever... If you want her go and search, don't shout her name like giving her on auction. Shyam silently went to his room.

When Arnav came to his room, he opened pool side door to stand there to get some fresh air. When he looked at the moon which was glowing beautifully, which always reminded him about his mom, who will feed him showing this moon. When his gaze fell on the pool water, he saw shadow of Khushi there. He turned and looked at Khushi who was lost in thoughts.

Arnav went towards her and said, Khushi shyam is calling you. Khushi came out of her thoughts hearing his voice, she said, I know. Arnav asked, if know then why are you standing here? Khushi replied, because I don't want to go. Arnav asked, why. Khushi answered, He is drunk. Arnav said, he is your husband you have to go to him. Now Khushi became furious after knowing everything also how can he say her to go to him. She asked, I can't go...you have to help me. Arnav was confused, why you can't go and why I wanna help you, I won't. Khushi replied curtly, so far you helped me then why can't you now. Arnav asked without looking at her, what are you telling? I don't understand anything, just go. Khushi asked, really...you didn't understand. You very well know what I am talking. Other than you who knows it very well. Arnav stammered, Khushi just leave...stop your silly talks. Khushi asked, oh its silly talk...okay fine for you it was silly talk but just answer my question, it was you who is coming to hotel at nite, rite....Arnav looked at her in shock he stood like a statue in his place.