Part 17

His failure

At that nite Arnav called his man and informed him to take care of the situation, if any problem happened in the hotel just call me immediately, I'm going out of town now itself, he disconnected his call and started to go for chandigarh without delaying further. Arnav want to find out the truth as soon as possible for that he wanna find his family lawyer first. He is the one who knows every single thing about Raizada properties and his dad will.

After hours of journey he reached chandigarh, he booked one room in some lodge, he got fresh up and went to the place as per the information which he got from his man. He searched his lawyer's home somehow and rang the calling bell, after a minute one boy opened the door and looked at Arnav, may be he is that lawyer's son. Arnav asked, I came to see Mr. Mathur...that boy face changed which Arnav noticed it well. Arnav asked again, its urgent can you tell me where is he.. That boy replied, even we itself don't know where is he... Arnav narrowed his eyes, what do you mean... you itself don't know. That boy asked Arnav to come inside, Arnav was confused now. He went inside and took his seat on the sofa and waiting for the reply anxiously, suddenly one woman came there asked, rohan who is there... Arnav stood up and said, Namaste aunty I'm Arnav singh raizada, I came to meet Mr. Mathur. That woman was shocked and eyes glistened with tears, Arnav got confused more. That lady told him to sit which Arnav did, she said, we don't know where is he, he didn't come home for many years, we don't know he is alive or dead. Arnav was shocked, what....but how..why he didn't come. She said with shedding tears, he just called us one day and told Mr. Raizada and our family lives are in danger and asked us to move here from Delhi, and said he will come after some days, we asked him many times what is the problem, but he didn't say anything to us just told us to shift here, after that no call from him, his phone is also switched off when we tried to talk.

Arnav eyes went wide hearing this, he know how his dad died and who killed him still he can't be able to do anything because he don't have proofs, he got one hope which is Mr. Mathur but now this hope is also shattered. Where can he go he is alive or dead, lot of questions are running in his mind, he have to find him for his dad sake. He came from there telling them I will try to find him. Arnav was going restless, his nerves are filling with anger, everything is going out of his hand, now where to start to find his lawyer. He immediately started to return to Delhi.

In Delhi, at morning time as usual Khushi and shyam came to home, now Khushi got used to it shyam sending to his clients and Arnav helping her pushing her in some other room. She thought about the client who will wait for her, if she didn't go then client will ask shyam about her then how still no one told shyam that I din go to their room, client is giving money to him then how no one complained to shyam about my absence. Now this thought is nagging in her mind.

After some time by brushing her thoughts she starts to do her daily work which she used to do. At breakfast time unknowingly she is waiting for Arnav arrival but he didn't show his face there which made her to get tense remembering their last encounter in hotel room. At nite Arnav came to home, he was exhausted as he was driving continuously for long hours.

Everyone retired to their room after finishing their dinner, Khushi was cleaning the kitchen before going to room. Hearing foot steps in silence she came out and looked where Arnav is going towards his room. Khushi decided to ask him did he want dinner. She went behind him to his room. She started to ask, Arnavji...shall I... before she complete her sentence Arnav turned and pinned her to the wall and looked at her in anger, already he was in bad mood in this she is coming and nagging him more.

Khushi looked at his eyes which was red, seeing his face she can guess he is tired, she said, you are tried... Arnav asked with gritted teeth, so... Khushi's mind is telling her to push him who is almost leaning on her body but her body is not responding, she said without looking, do you want to have dinner... Arnav left her and moved back, Khushi looked him with heavy breathe. Arnav said with harsh voice, leave...Khushi is startled and still looked at him. Arnav said again with stress, just leave I said... Khushi silently went out of room only to get startled again by hearing door banging sound. She turned and looked at the closed door once and went from there.