Part 35

Morning Encounter

Arnav waited at dining place, Anjali brought food when she tried to serve, Arnav denied it and started to serve by himself.

Anjali teased him, you are not letting me to serve you but if your brother wife served you don't have problem with that na...

Now only Arnav realized that after coming from US also Khushi itself serving to him and he is also accepting it.

Arnav replied, its not like that Di..

Anjali thought to say something but before that Khushi came out from kitchen with milk.

Anjali said, Khushi give that glass to me I will go and give her.

Khushi nodded and brought it to her.

Anjali said, Khushi you be with Arnav after he finishs eating you clean it, today I'm little tired.

Khushi was uncomfortable to be with him but she can't deny to Anjali so she simply nodded.

Arnav looked at Khushi silently who was stealing glances.

Anjali went from there, Khushi was fidgeting her dress thinking what to do now.

Arnav sensed it and said, you can go...

Khushi looked at him hearing his voice, aah...

Arnav repeated again, I said you can go..

Khushi tried to say, but I..

Arnav said before she completes, I will clean it you just leave.

Khushi went with hesitation by looking at him.

Arnav closed his eyes thinking when will these things comes to end and when I will go back to US. He itself realized that he was getting attracted to Khushi day by day more, he can also feel that Khushi is also sailing in same boat, she is his brother wife which is only making him to get angry but can't change that relation. With these thoughts he stopped eating at middle and cleaned the place.

Next day morning, Khushi took head bath she is wiping her wet hair with her silky cotton towel, suddenly she heard phone ringing sound from hall which is landline phone.

Khushi came out to take that phone, Anjali who came there with cup of coffee for Arnav, took that phone and gestured Khushi to go and give coffee to Arnav.

Khushi hesitated thinking how can I wake him from sleep, but now she don't have choice.

Khushi got coffee cup from Anjali and went towards Arnav's room with her baby steps. She opened his room door, when she looked at him she is surprised to see his face which was drenched with sweat, Khushi got worried seeing his frowned dreadful sleeping face. She called his name three times but still he din wake.

When she touched his shoulder and started to wake, Arnav who is dreaming about his dad's death, held her hand and pulled her to him, in one turn he made her to lie beneath him.

Khushi was shocked with his gesture, He looked at her with furious red eyes, after seeing her his anger vanished he became relaxed that what he saw few second back are dream. He kept his face on her chest below her neck to compose himself as he was disturbed due to that dream.

Khushi also noticed his changes which occurred on his face, she just wrapped her arms like hugging her baby to console his pain.

Arnav asked in whisper tone by kissing her chest when he speaks, Why you came...

Khushi shivered slightly as his lips brushing her bare skin when he talks., her Saree is also not in proper way as he pulled her suddenly.

Khush replied, brought coffee.. A

rnav raised and looked at her face, scanning it he uttered, you no need to...

Khushi looked at other side saying, Di told me.

Arnav cupped her cheek and made her to look at him, her wet hair which was messy and sticking to her skin, tempting him to take her.

Khushi sensed his heated gaze which made her to lower her gaze.

Arnav fingers traced her lips, her breathe started to go abnormal., unknowingly her one hand clutched the bed spread. His fingers traced from lips to neck passing through her chin, she gulped her throat, without bearing his act she uttered, Arnavji...I need to go.

Arnav stopped his finger on her chest before touching her cleavage. He looked at her coming to reality, he got up from bed saying, who am I to stop you...

Khushi looked at him sensing his rough tone, which made her to get confused due to sudden change. She too got up from bed, she silently started to go.

Arnav looked at her, then looked at the coffee which she placed on the table. He took that cup and threw it away in anger as he don't like the changes which is happening to him, in her presence.

Khushi who went few steps away from room, startled by hearing the breaking sound she immediately rushed to his room screaming, Arnavji...

Arnav turned and looked at her, Khushi was shocked seeing that broken cup.

She silently came inside and tried to take broken pieces, Arnav said, stop.. I will do it, you just leave rite now.

Khushi looked at him thinking what's wrong with him, Arnav started to take those pieces, while taking one piece pierced his skin, he din mind that pain he continued to take.

Khushi got panicked seeing the drops of blood she pulled his hand making that piece to drop down which he has taken, taking the wounded finger she sucked it with her mouth.

Arnav was shocked he was lost in seeing her, Khushi noticed his stare after some seconds and took his finger from her mouth, they both just remembered about nite incident which happened after she burnt her finger.

Target: 180+ votes