Part 27

Where it leads...

Arnav and Khushi are busy in exploring each other by touching their skin and tasting their mouth and lips, they gone to the different world where only intense and passion are existing.

Suddenly music stopped, huge applause echoed on the hall which made them to come down. Hearing the applause sound, they stopped their kiss but still their hands are resting on other on the same skin where it was before. They both looked at each other with wide eyes, Arnav's one hand is on her waist and other on her back, Khushi's one hand is on his cheek and other on his chest.

Realizing their position both moved one step back leaving other, something disturbed him to take his hand from her back. They both can't able to meet each other eyes after what happened between them, Arnav tried his best to take his hand but he can't.

To their luck there was only dim light so others can't see them completely.

By cursing his fate, he pulled Khushi towards him she came and crashed on his chest with absolute shock.

Arnav hugged her which made her heart to jump with high beats. Arnav looked down by keeping his chin on her shoulder and noticed that her blouse hook got stuck with his shirt. Arnav tried to take, Khushi was shivering under him, atlast he removed it from her blouse but to his bad luck her blouse hook got opened. Arnav closed his eyes thinking about his damm fate and thinking where he got stuck.

Arnav released her, Khushi tried to step back but Arnav dragged her and told her to go to some lonely place. Khushi looked with wide eyes hearing his words and sensing that her blouse getting loose, Arnav said like order, just move.

Khushi turned to go and Arnav went behind her making sure no one is seeing her back. After reaching the lonely place, he took her blouse both sides and tried to hook it. While doing it his hand touched her skin, Khushi shrinked her back and Arnav gulped his throat.

After finishing it Arnav went inside immediately saying, its over...

Khushi composed herself by making her heart beat to normal and came inside, only to notice Arnav who is going out.

Khushi rushed behind him and went to parking area. They both looked at each other without uttering anything, they still can't believe themselves that something like this happened between them. Returning to home was silent journey but numerous noise happening inside their mind thinking about their kiss.

After reaching home, Khushi went to bed room directly and taking some cloths to change, she went inside the wash room.

After parking car Arnav came inside, he signed in relief seeing empty room, thinking Khushi is in the kitchen, he took set a clothes and opened the wash room door without any warning as she not locked it from inside.

Arnav rooted to his spot seeing the figure who is standing only with her inskirt and blouse.

Sensing someones presence Khushi looked at door side in shock, her eyes went wide seeing Arnav who is looking at her without blinking his eyes, she crossed her hand on her chest and turned to other side.

Arnav closed his eyes controlling his desires and marched out from there in frustration. Khushi turned her face and confirmed did he gone from there or not.

Seeing the closed door she leaned on the wall with closed eyes and clutching her heart, suddenly their kiss flashed in her mind which almost giving heart attack to her, unknowingly she touched her trembling lips with her own fingers where his lips tasted some time before.

Arnav went outside and stood under the sky by looking at moon, he is getting more angry on himself.

He is the person who always show others place by yelling and scolding them but now frequently this girl made him to scold himself as he is not controlling his feelings. He never lost his control any time but now he don't have control on himself.

And situation is also exactly happening like that, to arouse his deeply buried feelings. He ran his fingers in hair thinking what to do.

Finally he came to decision that staying alone with her will make the situation to go worst so he need to finish his work as soon as possible for what he came and wanna go back to India immediately.

Inside the room Khushi came to bed after changing clothes, she looked for Arnav who is not there, with relief she laid on the bed.

She recalled her life from the start suddenly some fear start to grip her thinking about her future life, already one man spoiled her life in the name of marriage and here she is thinking about another man who is brother of her husband. Her mind started to spin thinking about all, she din get any hope in this life, and what ever she is doing with Arnav is sin which never to be agreed in this society.

With fresh tears she drifted to sleep without realizing. Arnav came after some time he just laid on the bed as he is tired both physically and mentally, he slept immediately.