Part 31

Back to hell...

When Khushi went to their room, Arnav who is working in his laptop looked at her hearing her steps. He noticed how her face went pale and lost its glow, also he know the reason of it and rite now he can't do anything they have to wait for rite time.

Khushi packed her stuffs silently getting lost in some horrible thoughts. After packing her stuffs she laid quietly on one side of bed turning to other side so that Arnav can't see her vulnerable state.

Arnav again started to work in laptop but he can't concentrate on it, his mind is thinking about how to clear all the mess.

Suddenly after some time he hear sobbing sounds, he is shocked and clenched his fist, he know what's going on in her mind and for whom she is crying, its because of that bloody shyam. Her sobbings are making him restless., he controlled for some time but later he lost his patience, for her to stop weeping. He closed his laptop in force, keeping aside he marched towards bed, rite now he don't care about any damm things other than to stop her cries. He laid other side of bed, without thinking much he pulled her forcefully and making her to turn, wrapped his arm around her waist.

Khushi is shocked for a second but she is not in the state to say or do something. She buried her face on his chest and wetting his chest. Arnav's fingers caressed her back like consoling her. They didn't realize when they drifted to sleep and who slept at first.

Next day morning, Khushi woke up first she felt some warmness is engulfing her, then she realized with whom and how she is on bed. She tried to free herself, in this process Arnav woke and looked at her.

Khushi too looked at him, seeing his eyes she stopped trying herself to free from his hold. They both looked at each other suddenly Arnav cell phone rang which made them to leave other. But this time there is no place for embarrassment, as he came to her with his full sense just to console her and she needed someone to give shoulder for her to erase her pain which he gave and which she accepted.

After taking their stuffs they went to airport, journey is completely filled with silence between them. Both are having their own thoughts to play in their mind for future.

When they reached Delhi Khushi felt so heavy. Already car is waiting for them, Arnav and Khushi sat inside the car, Khushi just felt to run back some where else as she don't wanna go to that hell where she have to face that cheap disgusting man daily.

In her thoughts she didn't realize when they reached their home, for her which is hell.

Arnav opened the door for her but she is still lost, Arnav held her hand which made her to jerk. She realized where she is and came out of the car. Her feet is not willing to move further, after knowing this place is hell how can she be happy to go inside.

Arnav and Khushi reached the entrance of the house, before they step inside, Khushi who is fighting with her own thoughts and fear, hit the small step at entrance with force, her nail pierced and started to bleed which made her to give hiss sound.

Arnav heard her sound and looked at her where she is looking at the feet.

Seeing the wound which is with blood stain, Arnav lifted her without warning she clutched his collar tightly in shock due to his sudden act, he brought her inside the home.

Family members who are in the hall noticed them and shyam who is coming down from his room, looking at Arnav who is carrying Khushi in his arms got shock which also understatement.

Arnav made Khushi to sit on the couch, Khushi is feeling uncomfortable sensing family members gaze,

Arnav looked at others and asked, what...am I showing some magic, can't anyone of you bring first aid kit.

All are confused, Anjali asked, what happen.

Arnav said, her leg got hurt so just wanna clean.

Now they know the reason Wy he lifted her, still shanti and shyam fumed in anger.

Khushi can't meet anyone eyes she is just looking down.

Anjali came with first aid box, when she tried to open and take antiseptic lotion, Arnav snatched it from her. He kneel down in front of Khushi, took her feet in his hand.

Khushi tried to take back her legs but Arnav gave one angry glare she stopped trying. he wiped that wound with cotton and then applied antiseptic lotion finally he put bandaid.

Family members are looking at him with open mouth. He just went from there ignoring others gaze. Khushi looked at his disappearing figure until he went inside his room.