Part 8

After shyam went from there spilling those words to her, Khushi don't know how long she stayed in that same place itself, tears also stopped coming at certain point. Time is moving but for Khushi, just felt like everything came to an end even her life which means she became lifeless.

Suddenly door got opened with force, Shanti came inside with anger and shouted, Khushi you are the daughter in law of this house not an owner just to take rest without doing any work, who will prepare lunch now, first go and prepare soup for me and start to prepare lunch. I don't know how my only son married you, won't he get any other girl in this world. Khushi who was laying in ball shape by bending her knees upto her chest with head hung down, she jerked from her place after hearing shanti shout. Khushi didn't reply anything, silently went to kitchen to prepare soup for her. Shanti shouted, make it fast with in ten minutes I need it. Khushi started to do by cutting vegetable, physically she was present here but her thoughts filled with about shyam's words and about tonite what is going to happen. Shyam words only echoing on her ear, "Be ready for tonight". She didn't realize what she was doing, when she took salt, shanti screamed, how long will you take Khushi...can't you do it fast. Khushi is startled after hearing her scream and came to sense, in that she put full spoon of salt accidentally which she is not aware off.

After mixing it well when she came and gave to shanti, she sipped it only to spit it out, Khushi looked at her puzzled. Shanti said in anger, can't you prepare one soup properly... Or you are trying to take revenge on me I know middle class girls like you, they are just good for nothing, only know how to trap rich boys. Get it, you itself drink your soup saying showed that bowl to take. When Khushi tried to get that, she wantedly kept it forcefully on her hand, where it got spilled on her skin also, her skin started to burn due to hot. Without any complaint she went to kitchen, this physical pain is nothing compared to her mental pain. She washed her hand with cold water, she rushed to her room with unshed tears, she noticed that ointment is placed on the table. She thought who kept here, without thinking too much she applied it on her skin.

At evening time, all were having their drink in their living hall, Anjali insisted Arnav to join them. Shyam came in few minutes, Khushi looked at him and remembered his words which he said at morning, she shivered thinking still few hours are only remaining, tears started to form in her eyes, it was threatening to come out, she went to her room and break down.

In hall they were talking general stuffs, suddenly Anjali asked, Arnav after long time you came so are you going to stay here itself only. Shanti and shyam face got changed hearing this. Arnav looked at everyone expressions without missing and replied calmly, No Di..I will go back. His words made shanti and shyam to get relief. Anjali asked Arnav sadly, but why you want to go back Arnav, you can stay here itself na. Arnav said looking at shanti and shyam who are eagerly waiting for his words, no Di I just came here for some unfinished business...after finishing it again I will go back. shyam thought, which business is he telling, whatever only for some days I can manage, aft that he himself will go, so nothing to worry about my business. Khushi was praying herself that time to stop without bringing night, but some prayers won't come true never ever.

During dinner time, Khushi served to all except Arnav who always like do his work himself. Khushi also took her place, only to play with her food using her fingers. Aft knowing what is going to happen in sometime, how can she able to eat. She just for sake ate very little and washed her hand. Aft everyone finished it, she cleaned the table.

Suddenly shyam came and said, get ready soon..Khushi shuddered hearing this. She got ready in some minutes as he said. All were still in living hall without going to their respective room, shyam cursed them himself, why still they are sitting here. how can I go and what reason I'll give if they ask. He looked at time, time was nearing he need to start now then only they will reach on time, his client may come soon. When shyam and Khushi came down to go, everyone looked at them. Nani asked, where are you both going at this time its 9.30. Shyam said, nani my friend kept party for his project success tonite 10, this time only all will be free na, looking at Arnav he said, you know about business man life na bhai. Arnav raised his eye brows and uttered, whatever... I'm going to sleep saying good night commonly and went to his room. Anjali asked shyam to take care of Khushi. He nodded and they went from there. Khushi was all the time doing nothing only to think about tonight, which is now and what is going to happen with her soon.

They reached hotel in twenty minutes without clashing with any traffic, Khushi is taking her own worst time to keep every step to follow shyam on its way. Shyam shouted, come fast Khushi... Khushi forced herself to go. Shyam said, like last time I'll be here only you go to the room, room no 128. Khushi stood there itself. Shyam shouted, go fast Khushi don't make me to do anything worst. Khushi went from there, just thinking more than this what worst is still remaining there to do, just killing alone is left to do but that also happy one compare to do this, when she reached infront of the room, one guy pulled her to him by waist which made her to shiver feeling his finger on her bare skin and he pushed her inside on the bed.