Part 10

Khushi can't get straight through her thoughts after hearing answer from him which is Arnav. Why he wanna send it to her, how come he know that she got hurt, it seems like he witnessed the whole scenes which happened in the morning. Brushing her thoughts she went to Anjali room who asked her to come inside. Khushi asked, Di what happened, why you called me. Anjali said, Khushi tomorrow we all are going for our distance relative function, shyam is not coming with us so you have to take care of him by staying here. Khushi nodded and asked, when you all are starting from here. Anjali replied, morning six itself we are leaving and next day after noon only we will be returning here. Till that you have to take care here, also Arnav is not coming with us because he never showed interest in attending function other than his professional one. Khushi said, okay Di don't worry I will take care here, you enjoy the function without worry. Anjali smiled and said, I know Khushi when we are having you we don't have to worry, you will take care of your caring husband but you have to take care of my another brother too, nothing much just prepare food for him that's enough other than that he will do his work by own. Khushi replied, yeah I know he never allowed anyone to serve him also. Anjali said it's because he always likes to be independent, after our mother death he is living in his own world, he don't like if anyone interrupted in his life, in every matter regarding him, he needs privacy. Khushi nodded and went from there.

When she went back to her room she noticed Arnav who was busy in talking on his phone while going towards his room. Khushi remembered his help, she thought as a good manner will say thanks to him for sending her ice pack and ointment. Khush went with hesitation towards his room, Arnav was shouting there on the call, what the hell damm it...can't you find this simple things,I don't want any excuse within one week, I want every damm information about it...otherwise you wanna search for another job, no more excuses here after...keep the damm phone now...he disconnected the call with rage. Khushi who came there didn't move an inch hearing his harsh and rude voice, his eyes was emitting fire in the air.

Arnav threw the phone on bed and started to unbutton his shirt, he noticed someone is standing at the entrance, he looked at that direction Khushi was standing like statue with horrified expression. Arnav narrowed his eyes seeing her face which clearly shows she was scared, he did not know but for what... Arnav asked looking at her, do you want something.. For her words are not coming out from her mouth, she don't know why, seeing his harsh attitude she can't able to spill single word in front of him. Arnav asked, Khushi why the hell are you standing here, do you need anything from me. Khushi hummed, haan...Arnav asked, what you want. Khushi nodded negatively and uttered, nothing. Arnav crunched his eyes brow thinking, she lost her mind. Arnav went near to her, she got scared on his approach which made her to step back, Arnav came near to his door, he said if you don't want anything then why are you standing here just go away saying he slammed his door in front of her face. Khushi came to reality and startled hearing the door shutting sound. Khushi cursed herself, why can't I speak with him properly, I just came here to say thanks but after seeing him my mouth got sealed.

While night is nearing Khushi is getting scared, did shyam will call tonight also...if not where I will and sleep.. I don't like to share that room with my so called husband. Now here after I can't able to go to pool side also due to Arnav, if he comes to know then what will he think. Khushi started to hate nite time now a days. Atlast that nite she spent her time on the living hall couch itself. Shyam din bother about her where she is lieing.

Next day Khushi got up early and surprised to see bed sheet which is covered on her. She was puzzled, she just laid on the couch as just like that without having pillow and bed sheet, but who covered her with sheet. Seeing time she rushed to room to get ready by taking bath. After having morning drink, Anjali, shanti and Nani started to go, Anjali said bye to Khushi and asked her to take care. Khushi nodded positively. They went from there.

Khushi went to prepare break fast for three of them, Khushi thought to ask Arnav what he prefer to eat but he was not in his room. She don't know about his likes and dislike so she decided to do it later for him. Khushi prepared breakfast only for her and shyam, after eating shyam went out as usual without informing where he is going. Khushi spent her time alone for whole day, evening when she saw Arnav, she asked did he need anything. Arnav turned and looked at her from head to toe, he nodded negatively and went inside his room without uttering a single word.

At nite Khushi was arranging the bed, suddenly she can't able to move, she turned and looked back. Shyam was holding her Saree corner, Khushi asked what are you doing...leave my Saree. Shyam asked, why...why I have to leave. When you can give pleasure to other men then why not me. To nite I want you, entertain me. Khushi sensed he is not in sense she shouted, shyamji you are drunk. He asked, so what I'm drunk or not but I'm your husband and you are my wife. You can't give money to me atleast you can pleasure me na... Come on. Khushi gave disgusted look, this is the worst fear which she thought it should not happen, yes she is his wife but after knowing his true face how can she share her bed with this cheap man, he is just asking her to satisfy his needs, only lust it is. Shyam started to pull her Saree slowly., fear gripped in her heart.