Part 29

Why you shut me?

Khushi stood numb in his hold, it is the most unexpected one for her, not only for her but also for Arnav who never thought that he will shut her mouth in this manner but it happened.

When his lips touched hers, it is not willing to take it back from hers. Both closed their eyes as he is tasting her lips like new chocolaty toffee, he pulled her arm more in to him as she was numb she came and pressed him without resistance. His hand went to her cheek, caressing it softly he deepened his kiss more and more, after exploring her mouth completely he rested his head on hers with heavy breathe. When her hand which is clutching her dress came and touched his chest for balance as her knees which gone weak, he came to sense feeling her touch and shocked within himself.

Again cursed himself for what he did now, which became like his hobby always cursing himself for his every act with her. They both looked at each other, he slightly pushed her from himself and almost ran from there to get rid of this new feelings.

Khushi still didn't come out from shock but she didn't feel wrong for whatever he did with her, May be her attraction is reason which is making her to do willingly.

But one thing she wanna know what he is thinking about her and which place she have in his heart. Her mind started to rise question why he is doing these things with her after knowing that she is his brother's wife.

Arnav went for long drive he needs some space alone.

In home Khushi is going restless due to her own questions which are nagging in her mind. She decided to talk with Arnav about this, she can't let it be just like that. She is waiting for Arnav's arrival today she thought to put an end for this.

After few hours Arnav reached their home after his continuous drive, he noticed Khushi who is sitting in hall with deep thought. He ignored her and started to go to room just stealing glances at her.

Khushi looked him hearing his foot steps, she stood up and said, Arnavji I wanna talk to you.

He replied without looking at her while going, I'm tired, will talk later.

Khushi said, now itself I wanna talk to you.

Arnav somewhat knew about what she is going to ask him which is making him to neglect her and without uttering further he tried to move.

Suddenly Khushi held his hand which made him to look at her then at her hand where she is holding, she said again, I said I wanna talk, that too now itself.

Arnav know he can't escape for long so it's better to talk now itself and finish it.

Arnav said, fine go ahead...

Khushi left his hand and asked him, what was that...

Arnav asked, what are you asking.

Khushi said, you know what I'm asking.

Arnav replied, I don't have time to play your riddle game just come to the point straightly.

Khushi said looking down, hmm...about kiss.

Arnav slapped his mind for doing mess but he can't show to her so he asked casually, what for that.

Khushi looked at him with shock and asked, why you kissed me... How can you do that to me.

Arnav asked back, when I kissed why you didn't stop me.

Khushi replied, I was in shock so I didn't knew what to do that time, but why you did that, what are you thinking in your mind, you are helping me but for that you can't take me for granted.

Arnav asked, fine... Then tell me when I kissed you in party why you gave response to it.

Khushi looked him with nervous due to his unexpected question, she don't know what to reply.

Arnav said, answer me I'm waiting.

Khushi stammered, oh.. I... Khushi looked him fidgeting her Saree.

Arnav raised his eye brow to go further but she uttered, forget it...and started to move.

Arnav held her hand and pulled to his chest and asked, I didn't get your answer.

Khushi looked at him with flushed face.

Arnav asked while caressing her cheek, now why are your cheeks are red.

Khushi said lame reason, I'm angry for what you did that's why.

Arnav asked with mocking tone, oh...really... saying he kept his hand on her waist which made her to look at him, he moved his head forward like going to kiss her, she closed her eyes without bearing this torture.

Arnav asked near to lips, are you angry for what I'm doing now.

Khushi gave sound like what, haan..

Arnav looked at her closed eyes then at her trembling lips, he said with brushing her lips, stay away...

He left her and Khushi opened her eyes, she looked at him in shock recalling what was suppose to happen now.

Arnav said, look what ever happened between us should not happen so you better stay away from me, even though we both are staying under same roof, we are nothing to each other...just nothing...do you get that..saying he went to room, Khushi looked at his disappearing figure by clutching her heart.