Part 20

Journey to their new life...

Arnav held her hand and made her to come out of hug, he looked at her who is shedding tears, he said, just go and pack your stuffs, Khushi nodded still with tears. Arnav stressed, stop shedding tears damm it...go to your room. Khushi wiped it and uttered in low voice, good nite... She went from there thanking god for helping her to get out of this horrible situation. Khushi went to her room she started packing, shyam already went somewhere by fuming in anger but who cares, after packing stuffs she slept on the bed to get deep slumber.

Next day morning, Khushi woke up on time she took bath and came out wearing bathrobe, she was wiping her wet hair, she didn't realize door was not locked, after wiping it she started to open knot on robe. Arnav who came there to inform her about time, knocked the door but it got opened, Arnav said, be ready...he stopped saying further, Khushi was shocked she clutched her robe tightly, both got embarrassed, Arnav turned his back, by closing eyes he uttered, get ready before seven saying he went from there cursing his time. Khushi became numb for some time her heart came to halt for one second when door got opened. But thank god she din open her robe otherwise god only know what may happen.

Time came for the journey to start, both came down to hall, they both looked at each other only to shift their gaze immediately, For Arnav, scene came front where she stood wearing her robe. Khushi also remembered it and started to fidgeting her Saree. Nani and Anjali asked them to take care well, shanti was still fuming with anger, because here After she wanna do house hold works and Khushi got escaped with this US reason. They both said bye to them, and started their journey to airport.

This journey is not only going to change Khushi situation but also it is going to change her life upside down or can say she is going to get new life. They reached airport only in silence, they waited for their flight announcement after finishing the formalities. Arnav went to buy some magazine to kill his time, before going he asked her, do you want something. Khushi nodded as no so he just went. To their bad luck flight got delayed. Arnav was busy in reading some business article and Khushi was lost in her thoughts.

After some time their flight announcement came, Arnav got up from his place, he looked at Khushi who was in deep thought, he called her but no response, he kept his hand on her shoulder, Khushi came to sense and looked at him. Arnav sensed she was crying silently seeing her tears which glistened on her eyes. Arnav said, lets leave. Khushi nodded and went with him. They went inside flight both took their place, Khushi started to feel nervous as it was her first time flight journey.

When they instructed to put seat belt she struggled, Arnav noticed this, with hesitation he did it for her, all the time Khushi closed her eyes. When flight started to take off, Khushi held his hand in fear, he looked at her hand then at her face whose eyes are closed tightly. After it came to steady level, Arnav touched her hand which is holding him, saying you can open your eyes. Khushi opened and looked at him she immediately took her hand. Arnav started to read something, Khushi admired the clouds which just looks like the whole space covered with snow.

After tiring journey they reached US and went to his guest house which having hall, one single large bedroom with king size bed, small kitchen near to that dining hall also having pool side like in RM Mansion. They both entered inside, its usual place for Arnav so he directly went to bed room. Khushi looked at her surroundings and she was surprised to see pool which also looks same as in Delhi. She went to pool side and admired it for some time. It was winter time so she is shivering in cold as cold wind hitting her body. She came inside and went to bed room, she looked at Arnav who was laying in some random position in tired. She don't know what to do, they don't have any other room now she thought where she will stay here and at nite what will she do how to sleep. She Sat on the couch, in chillness she wrapped her Saree around her shoulder, by leaning back she slept due to jet lag.

After some time Arnav woke up from sleep stretched himself only to notice Khushi who was sleeping in uncomfortable position also she is shivering in cold. He cursed himself how I can forget that she is also with him, he took comforter and covered her till neck and went out for some work.

As I said if any story crosses 100 votes then I will be posting that story within 24 hrs, last update of this story crossed 100 votes so now I am posting it. hope you guys will like this update