Part 11

Khushi heart was beating fast in her fear, tears started to brim in her eyes, when her Saree is going to come out of her shoulder, she pulled it back with full force, some how managing herself she rushed out of that room. Shyam who was not steady at present in alcohol effect, gave evil laugh seeing her running figure, he followed her in stumbling state telling, where are you running Khushi.. I'm your husband, having all rights on you. Khushi looked back seeing his figure she opened the door which is nearby and went inside, by closing it and locked. She leaned on the door with fresh tears by closing her eyes.

Suddenly she heard click sound, she opened her eyes with jerk, Arnav is looking at her weirdly, tears were flowing on her cheeks. Words were not coming out from her mouth, silent sobs are only escaping. Arnav was confused as well as shocked seeing her in his room at this time, that too she was crying.

Arnav asked, Khushi what happen...Khushi is trying to say him with heavy tears, shyamji.... He... following me. Arnav getting confused more, so what, why you came here for that. Khushi said with sobs, no...he...misbehaving...misbehaving with me. Arnav was shocked,

Khushi he is your husband and he is having all rites over you, then why are you telling like this. Khushi's mind became blank, how can I tell him shyam never treated me as his wife, he almost making her to do prostitute job by blackmailing her, how can I tell him that I never shared bed with him, if I say what he will think how will he take it.

Arnav asked again without getting response from her, Khushi...just go to your room. Khushi immediately said, no...I can't. Arnav asked, but why Khushi... he is your husband then what's wrong in that. Khushi said with stammer, no...he is drunk...I'm scared..not comfortable... before Arnav could say something, banging door sound is heard. Khushi is startled and moved from the door side who was leaning there till now. Khushi said with pleaded face, Arnavji...please.

Arnav went and opened the door, shyam who was knocking furiously, knocked Arnav's chest too without realizing that door got opened. Arnav roared, shyammmm. Shyam looked at him and gulped, bhai...oh sorry.. I just...Arnav shouted, go back to your room. Shyam asked, bhai...that Khushi..my wife...did you see her... Arnav replied curtly, no... Now leave. Shyam said in confusion, but she.. this side only came she...Arnav said dangerously, shyam you are not in sense just go other wise I will do something worst on you after coming to sense you will regret it. Shyam said with smile, chill bhai..okay I'm leaving...but if you saw Khushi send her...to my room...shyam moved from there muttering something, Arnav followed him back. When shyam entered in their room and laid on bed losing his sense, Arnav closed the door and locked it from outside.

After locking it he came back to his room where Khushi was sitting on the floor with broke down and shedding tears. Arnav went and took his jug, poured some water in glass and gave it to her, Khushi its okay..have this...Khushi looked at him and then at water. Arnav again gestured her to take it. Khushi uttered, thanks...for everything... saying took that water and quenched her thirst by wetting her throat. Arnav said, you can sleep in guest room to nite. Khushi was having fear still, sensing it Arnav said, don't worry I locked him in your room.

Khushi nodded silently and got up from her place. She silently went out of his room, she spend that nite only in guest room as Arnav said, sleep was far away from her. Her life became totally mess, how can she save herself from this predator man who is haunting her everyday.

Suddenly another fear came on her to nite she somehow escaped but what about other time., how long she can escape from him., what will happen tomorrow morning when he will come to his sense., will he leave me or again he will do something., how I going to spend my life in this house why my life became complicated why I got this cursed life, when will it come to end, thousand of questions are only arising but no answer for any question not even one. That's the life which is unpredictable.