Part 30

Get set ready

After Arnav went inside the room, he didn't come out.

Khushi got confused about her own feelings, what she thought and what is happening now. She decided to make things clear between them but here Arnav didn't answer her question, just said stay away and went inside.

Khushi also cames to conclusion thinking whatever Arnav said to her is rite, these things should not happen between them and they have to stay away only. They both didn't take their dinner that nite.

When Khushi went inside, Arnav is already sleeping on the couch, Khushi looked at his sleeping face for some time then went to the bed and laid on it.

Next day morning Khushi woke up from her sleep, Arnav is missing. Khushi thought where he went at this morning, brushing this thought she got fresh and decided to go to kitchen.

Arnav entered at that time after finishing his morning jog. They both looked at each other, when their eyes met both shifted their gaze and started to follow in their desired direction, he went to room and she went to kitchen.

Khushi prepared coffee for both of them, she silently took one cup and went inside the room. Exactly at that same time Arnav came out from wash room by wiping his wet hair, he is wearing only his tracks leaving his chest bare.

Khushi stopped on her track and looked at him, who is looking so hot in wet messed up hair. Her gaze started to lower to check his broad chest where only few drops of water are shining, which is making her to get thirst, thirst for water or thirst for him...god only know.

Arnav looked at her, he noticed her who is busy in admiring his figure, he too lost in seeing her expression where her eyes are scanning his skin, gulping her empty throat and biting her lips.

Suddenly phone sound echoed in the room which made both of them to jerk.

Khushi kept coffee and rushed from there immediately. Arnav closed his eyes and attended his call after composing his feelings.

Khushi thought herself how she changed like this, how shamelessly she is checking this man, why can't she control her feeling and heart beats in his presence, after deciding to stay away also why can't she able to, how can she fall for this man...lot of questions are running in her mind but answer was clueless.

Arnav went to office just having his coffee without eating breakfast, he decided to go to India on next day itself that is only better for this situation otherwise he May end up with something which he should not do with her.

Arnav instructed his staffs what they have to do after he went and completed his important work alone which is confidential. That day is hectic for him as he worked continuously by assigning all works to regarding persons.

Arnav reached home at late evening, he got fresh and started to do work in laptop. Seeing his arrival Khushi went to kitchen and started to prepare dinner for them.

Arnav felt thirsty suddenly he looked for jug but it was not there so without any choice he went to kitchen.

Khushi is making dough for roti, as her both hands got busy she is struggling with her Saree as it falling down on her arm as one fleet, which is disturbing her work. Khushi didn't realize Arnav's presence,

Arnav noticed her while coming into kitchen itself. He silently went behind her and took her Saree, which made Khushi to jerk in fear due to sudden act, Arnav didn't react to her jerk, simply he rounded her Saree and inserted in her inskirt which made Khushi to close her eyes tightly with raising heart beat and released quick gasp.

After doing it Arnav drank water and silently went from there giving one glance at her. Khushi looked at him in disbelief.

At dinner time they ate silently just by giving look some times.

Finally when Arnav finished eating he looked at her and said, pack your things...morning we have our flight for Delhi.

Khushi face changed to pale thinking about her days which are going to come after reaching Delhi, again wanna go to hell where that monster is living, a lone tear came out from her eyes. She closed her eyes tightly to feel that darkness which became her life.