Part 40

Pain, which will reside ever!!!

Khushi was furious on his act, she tried to hook it again., before anyone comes here or before someone call out her. She clasped first and second hook properly, when she tried to get for third one it was not there. She got tensed and don't know what to do now. She cursed Arnav for doing this with her. She need to go to her room immediately to change her blouse. She came out silently and looked at the hall by standing on kitchen entrance itself. When she tried to go to her room, she saw Arnav who folded his hands on his chest, standing and leaning on the table, by giving his smirk.

Khushi felt nervous she can't go to her room as she needs to cross on his way where he standing at present. She looked at Arnav who din shift his gaze from her.

Suddenly Arnav took something from his pocket and showed it to Khushi.

Khushi eyes went wide seeing her hook in his hand.

Arnav raised his eye brow like now what you going to do, even though her hook came mistakenly, he didn't left this opportunity to mock her.

Khushi's blood boiling with anger she felt humiliated. Suddenly Khushi made straight face like, so what...she took her hair clip which made her hair to fall on her back freely.

Arnav was stunned and lost in her beauty which he din expected.

Khushi's hand went on her back did something and she started to move towards him to go to her room. While crossing him, she held his hand and kept another hook which she wantedly took it from her blouse to mock him back. She uttered, I itself will offer you one more..saying she went from there leaving shocked Arnav.

Arnav uttered loudly, what the...

All looked at him, Anjali asked, what happen Arnav do you want something.

Arnav unknowingly spelled, hook...no one heard it in his low voice,

Anjali asked, what...

Arnav realized what he said and got embarrassed, saying nothing Di.. he left from there.

While he is going he sensed some figure standing at some distance. He turned and looked, Khushi was folding her arms by leaning on the wall and raised her eye brow.

Arnav looked from head to toe, went from there muttering, how dare she...

Khushi smiled and went back to his room after seeing the moment how Arnav uttered hook..when his Di asked him what he want. They didn't hear his answer as they are away from him but Khushi heard it clearly and also she was amused when she heard it.

At nite during dinner time, all came to take their food including shyam.

Arnav looked at shyam and thought, when he came back and where he went.

Arnav asked, shyam from morning itself I didn't see you where you went.

Shyam gulped his throat and replied, me.. I was just busy in work.

Arnav asked, like that which work made you to keep in busy.

Shyam said with stammered tone, oh...client called me...that's Why I went to meet him.

Arnav asked, which client..

shyam started to get fear, Arnav know all his clients except illegal business client.

Shyam replied, he is new client bhai he wish to do business with us, but I felt lot loop holes in his clauses so I denied it.

Arnav thought to himself, I am also trying to get your loop holes only... Let's see how long you are going to play this game. Arnav simply nodded and started to eat.

Arnav asked Anjali, Di tomorrow at what time you all are going to start from here to chachi's home.

Anjali replied, no Arnav tomorrow we are not going.

Arnav asked, why sudden change. Anjali looked at nani, Anjali don't know how to say.

Arnav asked, what happen Di.

Anjali said in low voice, Arnav tomorrow we arranged pooja for our dad's death anniversary.

Arnav's face drained off reality hit him how can he forgot this day. He left his food and went from there silently.

Anjali and nani called his name many times but he didn't turn back. He almost rushed and locked himself in his room.

Khushi looked at him with worry seeing his changes and urgency.

Anjali became sad and told to nani., I don't know how long he is going to be like this...why he is not coming out of it...me and shyam also lost him but we accepted it and came out of that trauma but Arnav is still sticking to it.

Nani consoled., don't worry Anjali time will heal everything., have some hope.

Anjali replied., I also thought time will heal his pain and agony but nothing changed till now. I know about him he is trying to show us that he is strong man but he is too weak than us., still he is a child only he didn't change till now . I just wanna see his life in happiness like others.

Khushi felt some pain in her heart hearing Anjali's words she was curious to know what is bothering him., she remembered how he hugged her waist like broken child thinking her as Anjali.

Target: 200+ votes