Part 26

First kiss!!! skin on fire..

Arnav and Khushi reached their destination where party is planned. Arnav came out and opened the door for Khushi. He showed his hand for her, Khushi looked at his hand, she is surprised.

Arnav asked, for what are you waiting...

Khushi nodded as nothing and came out holding his hand.

They both went inside, Khushi was attending these types of party for the first time, she is not comfortable with her surrounding, its fully new place and new people. She is just following Arnav steps.

Suddenly his client came and welcomed them saying, Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Raizada...

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other, they din expect this address but it was not totally wrong, Arnav is Mr. Raizada and Khushi is Mrs. Raizada but she is wife of Shyam Raizada.

Arnav just gave smile as response.

His client complimented Khushi, I must say Your wife is looking really pretty.

Arnav and Khushi both are not comfortable with his talk, but how can Arnav explain that he brought his brother's wife with him. His client told them to enjoy and left to receive other guests too.

Arnav looked at Khushi who is fidgeting her Saree.

Arnav said, we will go back soon.

Khushi looked at him and nodded.

Arnav talked with some other clients.,Khushi is just standing beside him.

Arnav noticed one guy is busy in checking Khushi, his blood boiled instantly he felt to punch him immediately then and there, with that anger Arnav held her waist with tight grip and brought her close to him almost side hugging.

Khushi is shocked, she can feel his heavenly manly smell that much close they were. His hold on her waist creating havoc in her body. When Khushi looked at his face, it is clearly showing his anger which made her puzzled, she can't guess the reason for his anger. Also she is feeling embarrased to cling to him in front of other men. She is just seeking a chance to come out of his hold, but his arms rounded her strongly.

While they are talking one girl came there, who is wearing one piece .,leaving her shoulder bare and her dress is up to her upper thigh. Seeing that girl, Khushi is shocked, how can that girl show her skin to others. And more over guys are also enjoying in oogling.

They are talking about general things, when that girl asked some thing to Arnav, Arnav just smiled and replied to her which made Khushi angry. She don't know why she didn't like that, Arnav is smiling and talking to other girls, as he never did with her even though they are staying together in same home now.

This time Khushi wrapped her arm around his waist and clutched his coat tightly by pressing herself more to him. Arnav can feel the difference he turned and looked at her, but she is looking somewhere else.

Arnav thought suddenly what happen to her, why is she holding me like I going to run somewhere leaving her alone. Suddenly his client announced them to come on the dance floor with their respective couples.

Many couples loved it they went on the floor, now Arnav and Khushi are left. Arnav went to his client and told that he wanna go home.

His client asked him to stay for some more time.

Arnav refused, his client asked Khushi to tell him to stay.

Khushi don't know what to say, she itself wanna leave from there but how can she tell this to him, who saying them to stay.

Khushi nodded to Arnav without any other choice.

His client insisted them to join with other couples for dance, Arnav and Khushi denied but he dragged them and sent them on dance floor.

Arnav regretted more now for attending this damm party, Khushi was looking here and there where another couple are dancing.

Cursing his fate Arnav put one hand on her waist and held her one hand.

Khushi looked at him with hesitation she kept one hand on his shoulder, they started to move gently as per melody music.

They both are maintaining decent distance between them and they are looking somewhere else and dancing without seeing other face.

Suddenly Arnav noticed Khushi who is looking at something with bewilderment.

Arnav looked there where her gaze got fixed, for Arnav it was not shocking thing he got used to it in this English culture but having Khushi in his arms seeing one couple who are kissing each other senselessly is different thing.

Unknowingly seeing the couple kiss Arnav pulled Khushi's waist towards him by reducing their gap. Khushi came to sense due to this sudden pull and looked at Arnav.

Arnav also looked at her who is biting her lips to control her feelings. Their eyes are fixed on each other, on every passing second their bodies are getting more, their body frame fitted each other well till their chest is pressing with other.

The dim light, slow music, holding mate in their arm making them to forget every damn thing in this world. Arnav lowered his head, his breathe started to touch her skin, she closed her eyes giving herself, Arnav just focused on her kissable lips which is quivering. He placed his lips on her, their skin started to burn in fire. Khushi clutched his shoulder, he tightened his hold on her waist. For that slow music their body alone not dancing even their lips also synchronized with each other, he tasted her lips gloss which is coated on her lips, Khushi's hands went to his nape to bring him more close to her, Arnav hand roamed upward and stopped on her mounds feeling her skin, he squeezed its sides which made her to gasp, Arnav entered his tongue and started to explore it, his another hand left her hand and rounded her back fully, pressed her completely to him. His hand again came down on her waist and started to play with her navel which made her to suck her tummy inside. She started to breathe heavily, her knees are going weak feeling his lips and touch on her sensitive place. Her One hand is crushing his hair and another hand is cupping his face, caressing his cheek with her thumb. Their attraction started to erupt from their body, their body need other more and more, they forgot about their damm relationship they didn't care about right or wrong, they didn't think whether this disaster sin or sacred sin, they didn't care about this damm world, they didn't know what they mean for each other, they didn't plan anything about their future...

At this moment at this very second they want each other badly in all sense. Both desired to explore each other. They showed their desperation in the form of kiss which made their mind numb, their heart flutter, and their body in fire.