1.2 everybody dance now

everybody dance now

"Let's do this!" Kate yelled on turned the music and in came the new A-troupe dancers.

West came in first and did multiple flips before dancing in the middle. Then came in Emily and  she started dancing, doing pirouettes and leaps in the air.

Then came Eldon, he had done multiple pirouettes in the middle of the room along with many more flips.

That's when the new dancer, Michelle, came in and stole the show, flipping her hair and extending her legs.

The next person to come in was Kara and she immediately went with acro as soon as her feet touched the dancer floor.

"I am so excited to be able to have another year in A-troupe, I couldn't be more happy and I'm glad that I had what it takes to be able to be here again."

Next came in Stephanie and she a leap into the air and then next doing an Ariel.

Then came in Daniel and he did many kicks and turns, and then next came Chloe and she flipped around gracefully.

Next, James came running in as the eBay of the music picked up and did many flips before break dancing in the middle of the floor and Kara couldn't help but smile.

Next was Riley and she started with her hip-hop moves and added some flashy turns. Tiffany came in next and she started moving about the floor.

Now that everyone who made A-troupe was in the room, as the song came to and end they all made there way to middle of the room and posed.

Once the group had finished dancing, the people who didn't make it began to clap at the new A-troupers and started to file out of the room.

———

Kara was sat on the bench in the B-troupe dance room with her homework beside her and occasionally glanced up to watch James and Eldon spin around in circles with the baby
Ballet class.

Kara got up from the bench as she saw James walk over to come and sit down, they had been switching between positions for a while.

"When James is dancing with the children, I do my homework and when I'm dancing with the children, he does his homework." Kara told the camera.

"So, everyone, now, you're gonna slide your left foot back like this, okay?" Eldon demonstrated and Kara followed his lead. "Like that."

"Kara, what's with the little number on top of the other number?" James asked the brunette.

"What do you mean?" Kara sighed, seeing as he was disrupting the class.

"The exponent?" He looked down at his book and read, pronouncing the word wrong.

"It's an exponent." She corrected and turned back to the small dancers.

"Josh, stay over here." Eldon told one of the kids.

"What is it, though?" James asked.

"It's starting to get annoying now, me and Eldon tell him things over and over again, and he still has no idea." Kara rolled her eyes as she told the camera.