3.03 secrets

✩❖♦♦❖✩
3.03
secrets

Kara was sat with Emily in the waiting room at the doctors. They were hoping to hear the news that Emily's knee had recovered enough so she could dance on it.

Emily knew she had to dance against Elite for a spot on the internationals team otherwise she wouldn't be able to go to internationals.

Kara could see the tension on Emily's face every time she looked up for her magazine. She looked down at the magazine Emily was reading and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Are you reading a wire and circuit magazine?" Kara asked.

Emily closed the magazine to look at the cover before turning to Kara. "Yeah, I am. It's really interesting."

"I don't believe that for one minute." Kara grinned.

"I really need this to work out, you know." Emily told her.

"I know, and it will." Kara assured.

Kara couldn't imagine any more bad news getting given to Emily, she had been through so much already the past few days.

"Don't worry about it. Everything is going to work out." Kara said.

"I know." Emily nodded.

"Okay." Kara smiled. "And plus, if there's anybody that can take down Elite, even with an injury, it's you."

"Thank you." Emily smiled.

"Emily?" The doctor approached them. "Come on in."

"Good luck." Kara whispered.

"Thanks, watch my stuff." Emily pointed to her magazine and bag before walking away with the doctor.

Kara hoped that Emily would get the all clear, she couldn't imagine dancing without her in A-troupe.

They may have had a rocky start at the beginning of the season but they soon moved past all of it and Kara couldn't imagine doing anything without her.

While waiting for Emily, Kara reluctantly picked up the Wire and Circuit magazine and started to read it. She actually thought it was amazing.

"Kara, let's go." Emily said as she walked into the waiting room.

"This magazine is awesome!" Kara exclaimed.

"Ready?" Emily grunted.

"Yeah, what happened?" Kara asked as she set the magazine down.

"No worries. I'm.. I'm fine." Emily shrugged.

"Okay." Kara hesitantly replied.

They left the doctors office and were now on the walk home. Kara could feel the tension that Emily was giving off and she knew that the doctors appointment didn't go well.

"So, how bad is it?" Kara filled the silence.

"Can we just not talk about it right now?" Emily asked.