2.33 what dreamers do

✩❖♦♦❖✩
2.33
what dreamers do

"I will be dancing with the next step." Amanda told them.

Kara had a feeling that something like this was going to happen, she saw the look on her face when she was looking over at her, Michelle and Riley.

"Whoa, wait, how is that even possible?" One of the LOD dancers asked.

"Cause I'm registered on both teams." Amanda answered. "Which gives me the right to compete with them."

"There's rules against this. She can't be on both teams." The dancer turned to Sandra.

"You know what? I don't know, so I'm going to find out. All right?" Sandra said. "So, give me a minute and I'll find out from the judges. I'll get back to you in a few minutes, all right?"

"Okay, Phoebe, why don't you go with them?" Kate suggested.

"Yeah, I'm on it. Let's go." Phoebe led the way as they exited the room.

"How do we even know we can trust you?" West asked me

"What other choice do you have?" Amanda asked.

"Okay, I think we need to do what we always do." Kate said. "Let's take a vote. Who thinks Amanda should dance with us?"

"Miss Kate." Emily stepped out of the room she was in. "There's no need to vote. Amanda's right. We need her."

✩❖♦♦❖✩

"Well, Tre Armstrong, this competition is winding to a close, but it's not going out with a whimper. More like a bang. A Big Bang. This is monumental. Huge controversy here, let me wrap it up for you, folks, as best I can. A Next Step Dancer was injured in the finals. Well, she will not be able to perform in the finals due to the severity of her injury."

The team watched as Sandra spoke to one of the judges, they were waiting to see if they were going to be able to perform in the finals.

"There's a dancer from another team who somehow is apparently registered to The Next Step." Tre said.

"Okay, so, we have a decision." Sandra approached the two teams. "The judges ruling is final. Next year we'll tighten up the loophole, but as of this year, Amanda can dance with The Next Step."

The whole team sighed in relief as they realised they would be able to get to perform.

"Okay, well, let's flip a coin and see who goes first." The dance captain of the opposing team said.

"Okay, we'll do that. Yeah." Sandra nodded and turned around to the representative for a coin and once she retrieved it she flipped it in the air and turned to LOD. "Call it."

"Heads."

"Heads it is." Sandra said.

"We choose first."

"Cool." Kara nodded.

The team were actually excited to be going second. It would mean that they were closing the Nationals show.