1.14 sabotage

sabotage

"So, are you in?" Michelle asked him.

"I don't know." He replied.

"We can't do this without you." West told him.

"What do you mean you don't know, man?" James exclaimed. "She just crushed your heart."

"I don't think I could hurt Emily like that." Eldon responded.

"That's weak, man." James said.

"So, what do you say?" West asked.

"I don't know. I'll have to think about it." He told them before heading for the door.

"Think he's going to tell Emily?" West asked the group.

"Yup." Daniel answered.

"I'm not surprised. I mean, he's so in love with Emily. I just hope it doesn't ruin everything."

———

"Emily, James is going to be sitting this round out. So keep in mind his spacing, okay?" Chris told the blonde.

"Okay. Why is he sitting out?" Emily questioned.

"That's between me and James. Just worry about the dance, okay?" Chris smiled.

"All right."

"Sounds good. Thank you."

"One, two, three, four.." Emily counted in as the music began to play. "All right, ladies, let's see some technique. Can I get a little energy maybe? Can I see some full out dancing for once? It's like that never happens in this studio!" Emily constantly called out. "Stop! St.. are you guys serious? That is so messy. Just.. go to the beginning!"

"She's particularly harsh this time. I mean, Emily knows somethings up and she's taking it out on the rest of the dancers, which isn't fair."

"Hurry it up, Riley!" Emily yelled. "We're going from the top and I want it full out. One, two, three, four, turn out your legs! Do you call this dancing? You all look like you're marking it. Stop. Stop."

"All right." West said.

"That is supposed to be in sequence, as in all together! You are acting like J-troupe. Go back to the beginning!" She yelled.

"She's on to us." Riley told Kara as she walked passed her.

"What?" Kara replied.

"I don't know how she found out about us but I don't want her to know her. I'm not ready yet."

———

"So, um, how was the math test?" Kara asked James as the two stood at some ballet bars.

"I killed it. It was fine." James told her.

"Really?" Kara smiled.

"Yeah!" James told her, but he had a look on his face that Kara knew could only mean he was lying.