2.28 re-match

Re-match

It was almost time for Nationals. So much had changed at The Next Step since they had won regionals.

The drama Amanda had caused almost tore the team apart. But they got through and they were now stronger than they were when the season first started.

They were going to Nationals and they were going to win, they were sure of it. 

They couldn't be more excited as they arrived at Nationals. Everybody had talked about it all year long and they were now finally there.

"Wow, Miss Kate, there's so many more teams here than there were at Regionals." Chloe said as they walked through the large crowds.

"Well, of course. It's every regionals wining dance team." Kate told her. "There were 32 teams at Regionals, 64 at Nationals."

All the winning teams at every region in the country come to Nationals. It's double the amount of teams every time.

"And by the end of the first round, half of them will be gone." Phoebe said.

"Every round at Nationals is an elimination round. And the first round is male soloist."

"Kate! Bonjour." Lucien greeted in a french accent as he came across the group. "I want to wish you and your team a great best of luck this week at the competition. Eh? Bonjour, everybody. Good luck to you. Hey, team."

Kara couldn't imagine how Amanda was feeling knowing she failed her plan to crush the Next Step. She gave her a glare as they walked past.

"Hi, uh, I'm Kate. This is Phoebe." Kate told the man at the front desk. "Uh, we're here to sign in for The Next Step."

"Okay, uh, forms right here.. and who will be your volunteers for the scavenger hunt?" The man asked.

"I'm sorry. What scavenger hunt?" Kate asked him.

"You could pick three of you and if you complete all the tasks on the list, you get tickets to tonight's Shawn Desman concert." He told them.

The group of teenagers started to freak out at his words, they would be more then happy to try out in the scavenger hunt.

"So, can just, like, anyone do the scavenger hunt for the team?" Phoebe asked.

"You have to be on the team." He told her.

"Right. No. Yeah. Obviously." Phoebe laughed. "But like, chaperones, teachers, owners, sisters?"

"No." He shook his head.

"Great, thank you." Kate laughed, taking the sheet from him and turning to the group of dancers. "All right, whose gonna do it?"

"Yeah, I'll do it." Emily raised her hand along with Giselle.

"Great." Kate smiled just as West raised his hand.

"I guess I'll do it too." West shrugged.

"Three amigos! Perfect." Kate said and handed Emily the sheet. "There you go."