1.17 forget you

forget you

"Okay, guys. Let's take it from the start." Kara told them. "And can we just scoot back a little bit? So, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight!"

"Right now, we're just rehearsing our regionals routine. One and two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight! Okay, um, where's your spacing?" Kara asked Emily.

"I don't know." The blonde shrugged.

"So, then.. you should go right here." Kara told the girl as she pointed to a spot.

"I'm pretty sure that's where you put James." Emily said.

"Right." Kara nodded. "Okay, so then, you're here."

"I feel like there's a little bit of tension in the room since I've announced the new dance positions."

"One more time, and then, we'll go to to Acro section. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight!" Kara counted.

Everyone starts to do the acro section and everyone was doing there flips except for one.

"Emily? Everyone else did their flips except for you." Kara told her and Emily shrugged in response.

"You're not just hurting me, you're hurting everyone." Kara exclaimed.

"Well, the team hurt me, especially you." Emily snarled.

———

Kara sat in squeeze with her iPad in front of her as she began to call James.

"Hey, Riley. What's up?" James greeted as he answered the call.
H

"Hey, not much. How are you?" Kara smiled.

"I'm pretty good. How's everything at the studio?"

"Right now, I'm video chatting with James because his mother won't let him come to the studio."

"Pretty good, actually. Um, you're.. second row?" Kara told him as she tried to remember.

"Of course, I'm in the middle row. I didn't even have to audition." James laughed.

"I know. Guess who I put in back row?" Kara asked him. "Emily."

"She's in the back row?" James exclaimed.

"Yeah."

"Man. That's funny."

"So, how's the math going?" Kara asked, changing the subject.

"It's good. It's good. Don't even worry about it. We'll be going on that date in no time." James smirked.

"Me and James have our own little deal. If he gets a seventy percent on his next math test, then I will go on a date with him."

"Test me." James told her.

"Okay. What is the volume of a cube that is two by two by two inches?" Kara asked him.