3.14 square dance

✩❖♦♦❖✩
3.14
square dance

Everyone was preparing themselves for rehearsal by stretching and just overall talking to one another.

One of the mailmen arrived into the studio and placed an envelope on Kate's desk before leaving again, everyone watched in wonder as to what it could be, they knew it was supposed to be the next theme of dance.

"What do you guys think the next dance is?" West spoke up to the group.

"Well, we know we have a two to seven person dance, we know we have a duet, semi-finals and finals, so, why don't we start working on an eight person dance just to be prepared?" Giselle suggested.

Some people immediately disagreed, they didn't see the point in making up more dances when they could be cleaning the ones that they really needed.

"What if we need to prepare this and we don't have it?" West asked.

"Even if we don't have it prepared, it's not our fault because we hadn't looked at the envelope yet." Kara told them. "I'd rather clean the dances that we already have and make them perfect."

"Internationals have been throwing too many curve balls at us, we may aswell be prepared." West said.

"The thing is we can have as many dances as we want but if they're not good then we're not going to advance anyways." Cierra told them.

"Guys, come on, give it a chance." Giselle told them.

"But what if we have to have it prepared and we don't." West asked.

Kara turned to the side once she saw movement come from the other side of the studio to see Ella sneaking away and making her way into the office.

She tuned everyone out at that moment as she watched Ella sneakily run into the office without anyone noticing and decided to follow her while no one was watching.

"What are you doing?" Kara questioned once she saw the internationals envelope in her hand.

"Just.. playing a little prank." Ella smiled wearily, seeing as the two didn't end on great terms. "I know we didn't end too good last time we saw each other but, are you in?"

Kara turned around to look out the window of the office at all the argumentative dancers before turning back around. She was sick of everyone arguing and getting stressed out, she figured everyone could use a little bit of fun. "Yeah, I'm in.

"Good, let's go." Ella pointed to the door and they both quickly ran out of the office with the envelope.

✩❖♦♦❖✩

"Right, how good are you at opening envelopes?" Ella asked as she handed her the internationals letter.

The two had decided to get out of the way while they did this prank, so they decided to sit in hidalgos while everyone was arguing in the studio.

Kara had a bad feeling about doing this prank with Ella due to their last encounter but she decided to put the past behind her and go through with this prank so everyone could chill out.