3.19 Lost at sea

✩❖♦♦❖✩
3.19
lost at sea

"Wow, this is just incredible." Kara smiled as she walked through the many many dancers around them with Giselle and Kate.

"It is, it's so weird being here before the actual competition starts though." Giselle added.

"I know right." Kate smiled.

Kara, Kate and Giselle were there early so they could register their team for internationals because it was finally Americans day to sign in.

"Hello, we would like to register please." Kate greeted the lady at the desk.

"Hello, team name?" She asked.

"The Next Step." Kate answered.

The woman started to look through her sheets of paper for the name of their team but as she kept looking Kara felt like something was wrong.

"Are you sure you're in the right place?" She asked them.

"Yeah, see." Giselle pointed to her jacket. "TNS, the next step."

"Your team is not listed." She told the three.

"Um, I think you should check again." Kate laughed nervously with Kara and Giselle.

"No, it's not, sorry." She told them, shaking her head.

They flew all the way to Miami and they weren't even registered, this wasn't good for them. They had no idea what they were going to do.

✩❖♦♦❖✩

Kara watched as Kate started to frantically walk about as she phoned Phoebe, letting her know the e current predicament that they were in.

"Phoebe, we're here and we just tried to register and apparently the next step doesn't even exist at Internationals." Kate frantically told her.

"That's impossible, we obviously exist." Phoebe told her.

"Yes I know that and I'm kind of freaking out a little bit." Kate said.

"Um, listen, I forgot to do something before you left." Phoebe said. "I wasn't going to tell you unless something happened and obviously it's happening but I forgot to cleanse the team, I forgot to cleanse the studio and I'm really sorry."

"What is she saying?" Kara asked as she watched the shrivelled look work it's way onto Kate's face.

"Miss Kate, Miss Kate!" Giselle exclaimed as she speed walked over to Kate.

"Oh, hold on Phoebe." Kate pulled the phone from her ear and looked at Giselle.

"We're missing Jakes signature." Giselle told her.

"Of course we are, it always James." Kara shook her head at the thought of her boyfriend.

They needed thirteen signatures, one from each of the members of the team and without James signature they wouldn't be able to dance.

"James didn't sign?" Kate asked and Giselle shook her head. She sighed before bringing the phone back up to her ear. "Phoebe, okay, listen, I need you to focus here, James didn't sign his form, we have an extra copy in the filing cabinet."