3.21 we are the world

✩❖♦♦❖✩
3.21
we are the world

The group now we're entering the auditorium because each team gets to practice on stage just to get a feel of what it's like and obviously to alter routines if needed.

The team stood at the stands as they watched and waited for Poland to finish rehearsing, they were definitely amazing.

The fact they were all males was quite intimidating as well.

"Did they win last year?" Kara asked.

"Actually, they didn't make it past the second round." Kate answered her.

The fact that they didn't make it past the second round and they were this great was quite discouraging.

✩❖♦♦❖✩

"Oh, look, Giselle and Ella are coming, hey guys!" Eldon called for the groups attention  as he saw them run down the stairs with other dance captions from other teams.

At internationals, all the dance captains from each from each team meet with the internationals board to hear what the next challenge is going to be. You never know what to expect.

"Okay, so what's the first round?" Thalia asked as the two girls finally made it over to them.

"Okay, so, basically, they're putting four dancers from different nations onto one team, so you have to learn how to work together." Giselle told them.

"That doesn't seem too bad." James shrugged.

"Yeah, well, the thing is.. there's forty teams and only the top four advance." Kara told them.

There were one hundred and sixty countries and by the end of that day, there would only be sixteen left.

"Well, do we know how the best fit it from our studio?" Eldon questioned.

"Well, we get to choose." Kara answered.

"Okay, so, did they give any pointers to who would be best?" Riley asked.

"Speaking other languages is important. Thalia, how many ways can you say hello." Giselle looked to the girl.

"Fifty five, well- fifty six, I taught myself Swedish this morning." Thalia told them:

"You speak fifty-six languages, I speak one." West pointed to her.

"So, no to West, yes to Thalia." Giselle laughed and pointed up to the second floor. "You're teams going to be waiting up there."

"Alright, let's go." Kate put her hand on the girls back, leading her away to the stairs.

✩❖♦♦❖✩

Turns out Kara had to do an interview with the SNR network for winning Miss Internationals soloist and she was incredibly nervous.

Thankfully, Michelle had went with her to give her some support and encourage her that she would do well.

"Hi!" Kara heard a squeaky voice from behind her and instantly rolled her eyes, this wasn't what she needed right now.