1.19 first date

first date

"We're ready for you." Kara came and told the girl before walking back over to the group.

"Okay." Stephanie smiled slightly as she walked into the middle of the room and the rest of the group was staring at her with blank look on there faces.

"Stephanie, the way you handled yourself was completely inappropriate." Kate told her.

"Because of your actions, you're going to be auditioning like everybody else." Chris added.

"Okay, um, I just.. I have no clothes." Stephanie nodded.

"You can dance like that." Kara told her.

"Okay." She mumbled as the music began to play and she started to dance.

"Stop." Kara yelled out.

"Okay." Stephanie choked out. "I'm sorry."

"Stop." Kara yelled out once again when she was about to walk away, she walks towards the girl and stands in front of her. "We know you can dance. That's why we need you in A-troupe."

Stephanie let out a breath of air before pulling Kara into a hug and Kara smiled as she began to cry.

"I'm sorry, guys." Stephanie walked over to the group and Kate pulled her into a hug.

"Cheer up, kid." Chris told her, causing her to laugh.

"Looks like we only have one spot to fill now." Kate smiled.

———

"Right now I'm just in the studio, getting in some extra practice time, rehearsing my solo and just dancing."

*obviously imagine this is Sarah*

As Kara finished her dance at the end she could hear clapping coming from behind her.

"That was unreal!" James exclaimed.

"Thank you. What are you doing here?" Kara asked as she caught her breath. "You're not supposed to be here until you pass your math exam."

"True." James stated and looked down as he pulled out a piece of paper and then threw it into the air, showing her. "Bam. It's a pass."

A smile worked its way towards Kara's face as she brought James into a hug, she knew he could do it.

"That's amazing." She exclaimed. "Oh, I'm sweaty, sorry."

"Not just a B, I'm a B-plus." He told her, pointing at the test.

"That's awesome." Kara smiled.

"Well, uh, you know what that means, right?" James asked and Kara nodded.

"Yeah. You're back in A-troupe."