2.32 rewind

✩❖♦♦❖✩
2.32
rewind

Kara was watching Emily as she tried to walk across the stage with her hurt leg. It wasn't going so good.

She was saying if there was any way she could dance, she didn't want to end up letting her team down, she didn't want them to forfeit.

"I have to have some sense of hope that Emily's going to be okay. But.. I don't know if it's going to happen."

Emily started to put wait on her hurt leg as she tried to perform a dance move but immediately flinched in pain.

"Em, don't do that." Kara rushed over to her. "You can put pressure on your knee right now. You need to rest."

"I just can't believe this is happening right now." Emily said. "This is everything we ever worked for. Kara, this is Nationals."

"Kate said that the physiotherapist might be able to treat Emily's knee. But, is she doesn't stay off it, there's no way that she's going to be able to dance."

"You need to focus on yourself right now." Kara told her.

"I just.." Emily raised her hands to her face.

"Come on. Let's go." She grabbed Emily's arm and rapped it round her shoulder and helped her walk way and off of the stage.

✩❖♦♦❖✩

"I wish there was, like, something we could do." Eldon said.

The team was walking about the room just outside the one that Emily was in, they were in a distress as they thought about Emily and the future of their team.

Today was the day of the finals and the team still didn't know if they were going to be able to compete so they were waiting to see if Emily was going to be okay.

"Wish I had, like, physiotherapist hands or something." West said just as Kate and Riley walked out of the room Emily was in.

"So, how's her knee?" Chloe asked.

"Not good, at all." Kate told them. "Where on earth is this physiotherapist?"

"Yo, Hunter." Eldon tapped his shoulder.

"Yo."

"Let's go find him." Eldon told him and started to leave the room.

"Okay, yeah." Hunter nodded and followed after him.

"We'll be right back." Eldon told the team.

✩❖♦♦❖✩

"It's the last day of the Nationals competition and we have the final dance-off lol between The Next Step and Life Of Dance coming up." Chuck announced. "You know, this whole competition is about that big kahuna, the National title, but we got some small hardware to give out. For all the categories we've seen so far."

"So, let's have another round of applause for our male soloists." The woman on stage announced.

"You know, Chuck, winning the top award in your category is so important for these dancers. And it's fantastic to see them get the recognition they deserve." Tre said.