1.23 dancing in the street

dancing in the street

"So, we're at the park today. Guess who comes up from the bushes?" Tiffany asks them.

Tiffany, West, James and Eldon were dancing at the park today and when they came back they couldn't stop moving about.

"Who?" Kara asked.

"Seeds. The seeds. Mhm." Tiffany told them. "They were there saying that our moves weren't good, saying how, like, they're better than us. So we're like, what? Huh? Let's battle then and then we'll show you whose the better crew."

"Bottom line, we're battling seeds." James quickly told them, causing West to stand up quickly.

"James, I think that is the worst idea you've ever came up with." West told him.

"Worse than the time I ate a double cold cut sub with extra Mayo?" James asked.

"Yeah, worse than that time you are a double cold cut sub with extra Mayo." He told him, James' jaw slacking open.

"That's bad." James looked at the rest of the group.

"Well, I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but Regionals is coming up pretty soon." Emily told them.

"This is rehearsal for Regionals, guys, come on!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"It's obvious that not all of us want to do a dance battle." Kara told the group.

"Guys, it's obvious.." James said, trying to mock Kara in a strange voice. Kara glared at him slightly, causing him to straighten up.

"That's why I'm saying we should take a vote." Kara suggested.

"What's going on?" Kate asked as her and Chris walked into the room.

"She got us into a dance battle." Eldon told them, pointing his finger at Tiffany.

"You're welcome." She smiled and put his hand down.

"That's a great idea." Chris told them and the people who liked the idea cheered.

"That's a terrible idea." Kate exclaimed. "We are way too close to regionals. What if somebody else gets injured?"

"And you know what? We'll use that as practice so we don't get injured." Chris told her.

"Oh, well.. hey! You practice in the dance studio, you do not practice on the streets." Kate told them, a stern look upon her face.

"Hey, it's a battle. What's the worst that can happen?" Chris asked.

"A lot!" Kate told him.

"I suggested that we take a vote." Kara told her.

"Okay. Fine then, we'll take a vote." Kate nodded.

"Who is against doing the dance battle?" Kara asked.

Kara, Michelle, Eldon, Kate, Emily and West's hands went up.

"What?" Tiffany exclaimed once she saw Eldon raise his hand and walk over as soon a Michelle raised her hand.

"Come on, man!" James said.