1.25 bad moon rising

bad moon rising

The group were working through there Regionals routine and it was going great so far. It was definitely the best routine they had ever came up with.

"All right, everybody! That was pretty good." Emily told them. "I love the energy! You know what? Let's go home early tonight, okay?"

Everyone nodded there heads in excitement and went to go grab there bags.

"Hey, hey, hey! Where do you guys think you're going, huh?" Kate and Chris walked into the studio.

"Oh, yeah, they did really amazing and the energy was great, so we decided to maybe.." Emily trailed off before she was interrupted.

"Oh, they did amazing and the energy was great." Kate turned to Chris.

"Energy was great." Chris repeated.

"Yeah, no, we're not done here." Kate told them.

"What?" Kara questioned as everyone started to grow restless.

"Joking! We just kind of want to have a fun night." Chris told them, causing them all to smile.

"Yeah. We're going to hang out as friends, not just team mates." Kate told them.

Everyone started to smile and nod there heads, going to grab there bags.

———

"Hey, everybody! Let's have some fun." West cheered as he strolled in, he had his dressing gown on.

"West?" Emily called out. "Are these your pyjamas?"

"Well, if you may know, yes, they are my pyjamas, and Kate told us to get comfortable, so.." West trailed off.

"Not that comfortable." Emily laughed.

"Please, girl, I work this." West dusted his shoulders off.

"It's a robe!" Emily exclaimed.

"Hey, are you guys ready to have some fun?" Kate asked the group.

"Yeah!"

"All right, lets play machine." Kate told them, causing them all to cheer in response.

"Machine is basically just, like, an improv game. You get to make sound and get to move and be parts in a machine."

"We're making a koala pyjama pant making machine." Kate told them, causing them all to giggle.

Michelle walked out and started to move her leg up and down, making a squeezing noise.

"What is that?"

Emily then moved over and started to make a chain noise whilst moving her arms at her sides, imitating wheels. Kara ran over and started to move her arms up and down.

Everyone started to eventually join in and there was now a manmade machine made of people in the middle of the studio.

"Amazing! That is a serious machine." Kate exclaimed. "Okay, now that we're all warmed up and we're good to go, eat up, have some fun. Enjoy your night."