1.26 can't fight this feeing

can't fight this feeling

The group were stood in the studio, talking to each other when Kate ran into the studio with a trolley full of costumes.

"Guys! Our costumes are here." Kate exclaimed and everyone ran over to them. "Here, come on, check!"

Tiffany, Stephanie and Giselle opened one of those boxes and when Stephanie pulled out one of the pieces everyones excitement stopped.

"What is that?" Riley mumbled as Stephanie showed them a pirate hat.

"Hold on, hold on. Maybe it's just that box." Kate told them and went for another box.

Emily pulled out a lion head next from a different box.

"It's a lion."

"What kind of world are we living in?" Kate asked as she grabbed the rest of the costume.

"These aren't our costumes!"

"Man, what is this?" James asked as he put on a weird kind of hat.

"Look, I'm going to make some calls, okay? Put those back." Kate told them and went to her office.

"Like, what is this?" Kara exclaimed as she held up a onesie.

"Regionals are only a few days away and we still haven't had a dress rehearsal. We are in so much trouble."

"Come on, guys." Emily said as James and west pushed the costumes to the side.

Stephanie's phone began to ring and Emily went over to pick it up.

"Okay! Bye!" Emily exclaimed as she walked over to Stephanie. "Stephanie, congratulations!"

"On what?"

"I can't believe it! You're going to guest star on a Tv show!" Emily loudly told her.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Yeah, guys, guys!" Emily dragged Stephanie over to the group. "Stephanie got the part! She actually got the part."

A round of applause went about the room as they clapped for Stephanie.

"Yeah, I got a role on a Tv show as a guest star, but they're filming the same weekend as Regionals." Stephanie told them.

"Well, you have to come to regionals." Michelle told her. "I mean, we've worked so hard and you're a part of the team."

"After everything we've been through, she cannot just leave us hanging like that."

"All right, guys." Stephanie nodded as she walked away.

———

Kara and Emily stood beside each other in Kates office as they waited to hear what the costume shop was saying on the phone.

"Okay. Thanks. Bye." Kate said into the phone before placing it back down.

"So?" Kara asked.