1.15 changes

changes

"Dancers, can I have your attention, please?" Chris called out as he walked into the Studio with Kate by his side. "Miss Kate had an announcement."

"Just wanted to let know that our application for regionals has been confirmed." Kate told them and everyone cheered.

"We're so much closer to regionals."

"So, we know what that means." Chris told them, stopping there excitement. "It's game time. So get your game face on."

"Regionals are in a month, do we have a lot of work to do." Kate added.

"Get to work." Chris told them.

"Can I talk you alone, please?" Kara asked as she walked up to Emily and Stephanie.

"Sure." Emily replied and Stephanie went to walk away but only moved slightly.

"I said alone. Thanks." Kara told her and Stephanie rolled her eyes before walking away.

"I feel the need to be on good terms with Emily because it's important that we work as a team and that shes apart of what we have here."

"I just wanted to make sure that we're okay." Kara told her.

"What do you mean, okay?" Emily laughed.

"We need to be friends to make this work."

"Friends? You're asking me to be your friend?" Emily repeated. "You went behind my back, took my friends, and stole my spot as Dance Captain. There's not chance we could be friends."

"All I came over to tell you is that I want you to help me out. We could be co-captains." Kara suggested, she wanted to be on good terms with everyone in the team.

"I'm not a co-Captain to anyone." She scoffed before turning away from her and beginning to stretch.

Kara sighed and walked over to Riley, Daniel and Eldon and started to socialise with them but everyone's attention peaked when they saw James and his mother talking to Chris and Kate.

"I really don't know what's going on with James. I've seen his mom in here a couple of times and it's kind of worrying."

"Dancers, uh, we have another announcement to make." Chris told them and then turned to James mom. "Ms. Deborah. This is James' mother."

"I'm, actually, Chris, with respect, I think this is an announcement that James should make himself, to his friends. I think that they deserve that." Deborah told him.

"Um, as of today, um, I'm being pulled from A-troupe." James told them and everyone's eyes widened.

"You're not in A-troupe any more?" West asked.

"Nah, man. I'm sorry I let you guys down." James said.

"Why?" Daniel asked.

"Um.." James trailed off, looking at Kara. "My math grades are slipping a bit. It's not a big deal, though."

"You know, I get to differ, James they're not slipping a bit in math, he just failed his math exam. And he knew that this was the consequences of that." Deborah told them. "And I'm sorry that it's come to this, I really am. Cause I know it puts you in a bit of a bind, but I don't feel like I have a choice. He's out. I think I really am only left I with one decision and that's to pull him out of the studio, I'm sorry. But that's how it's going to be."