1.11 can you keep a secret

can you keep a secret

"My dad couldn't take me to dance today, so I decided to take the bus." Kara told the camera.

Kara stepped onto the bus as soon as it stopped in front of her and took a seat in the middle once she showed the driver her transfer.

"Chloe? Chloe?" Kara called out once she saw her friend sitting to the right of her.

"Oh, um.. hey, Kara. I didn't seen you there." Chloe smiled.

"I'll come sit beside you." She told her and Chloe moved over one so she could occupy the seat.

"Chloes here too. What a weird coincidence, and she's wearing some really weird.. costume?"

"What's with the dress?" Kara gestured to the outfit she had on.

"Oh, uh.. I have a job." Chloe told her.

"Why?"

"Well, you know, A-troupe is really expensive and the only way I can afford it be a part of it, is if I have a job." Chloe hesitantly told her.

"That's cool." Kara nodded.

"Chloe telling me that she has a job is, you know, not that big of a surprise for m. I know people our age that have jobs."

"But, um, don't tell anyone." Chloe told her.

"I wouldn't, but why not?" Kara asked, waiting for an answer.

"Well, nobody in A-troupe would really understand what I'm going through and you know how it is with Emily. I mean, it's either dance or nothing. So, let's just keep it our little secret." Chloe smiled.

"As long as you give me half your tips then okay."

"You've gotta be kidding me." Chloe exclaimed.

"Of course I'm kidding. I would never say something like that." Kara laughed along with Chloe.

"Chloe doesn't want me to tell anyone about her job. So, I'm not going to tell anyone."

———

"Dancers, listen up." Kate called out, grabbing the groups attention. "Just wanna remind you that checks are due for costumes at the end of this week."

"I feel really bad for Chloe with her financial issues. I know that she can't afford it."

"If anyone forgets, remind them." Kate told Emily.

"I will, I will." She told her, nodding her head.

"Perfect. Emily's going to lead you in warm ups, so follow along." Kate told them.

"I'm worried that Emily's going to get mad at her, I'm worried that Kates going to kick her out of A-troupe."

"West, I need you to move over, please. Riley, you need to step forwards.." Emily demanded.

"Oh, hey, Emily? Your shoes untied." Eldon approached the blonde and Emily just nodded at him before turning her head away.