2.19 sacrifice

Sacrifice

"Okay, I have some exciting news." Kate told the group. "So there's this really prestigious trio competition coming up soon and we have officially been invited to compete."

This trip competition was a very big deal in the dance world. A lot of the groups from nationals would be competing so it was a good way for the group to take a look at their competition.

"It's such an honour because they only ever asked the best teams to come in." Kate said. "But the catch is.. everyone had to choreograph to the same song and there are no costumes allowed."

"What?" Thalia exclaimed.

"I know." Kate nodded.

The rules were set out so the judges were able to see who the most creative dance team was.

"But it's going to be an amazing practice for nationals, so I think it should be Giselle, Amanda and Thalia who compete." Kate told the three girls.

"I'm down." Giselle smiled as everyone cheered for the three girls.

"All right, Amanda and Kara, why don't you get everyone warmed up?" Kate suggested.

"All right, let's go." Amanda nodded and started to walk to the front. Kara rolled her eyes at the girl.

Kara knew that it was going to be weird for Amanda to dance against her own team, what she didn't know was if she was going to throw the competition.

The group started to warm up, moving their necks and shaking their feet just to start with when all of a sudden Emily walked in late.

She was coming in late to give off the impression that she didn't care. It was important that Amanda saw that Emily didn't want to be there.

Kara could tell that the group weren't impressed with her, they were staring at her as she unpacked her bag.

Hunter suddenly broke off form the group to go and speak to her and Kara couldn't help but stifle a smile, she knew how much Hunter and Emily liked one another.

———

Kara was stood with James in Studio-A, watching West and Eldon do some flips and dance moves.

"Hey, so you know that list?" James asked.

"Yeah." Kara nodded.

"I'm working on it right now." James told her.

"James asked me to put together a list of things for him to do to try and win me back."

"So, are you ready for number seven?" Kara asked.

"No, not yet." James shook his head. "I've been researching it, I'm getting ready for some high altitude hiking. I'm mentally preparing for number seven."

"I bet you are." Kara laughed.

"Right now I'm working on number eleven actually." James said.

"Number eleven?" Kara asked.

"Yeah." James nodded.