3.11 i hope i get it

✩❖♦♦❖✩
3.11
i hope i get it

Kate stormed into the room of cheering teenagers. Everyone was showing of their best flips and overall having a fun time before rehearsal started.

Kara looked over to see Kate walking out of her office and immediately stopped laughing when she saw the angered look on her face.

"Guys, listen up!" Kate called. "I just got off the phone with the internationals board and they need a list of our dancers, so we need to figure out whose going to replace Chloe."

"Um, I think we might need two dancers." Cierra told the group as she glanced quickly at Michelle.

"Why do we need two dancers, Cierra?" Kate asked curiously.

"Well, you might be moving back to Madison, right, Michelle?" Cierra told them.

"What?" Kate questioned, the same look from before appearing on her face.

Kara could see from the look of Michelle's face that Cierra was supposed to keep that a secret, it definitely was a surprise.

Everyone knew she had a lot of family stuff to deal with but she was letting it get in the way of dance and it was starting to affect not just her, but everyone.

"What are you doing?" Michelle exclaimed toward Cierra.

"Look, Michelle, I know you're an amazing dancer, but this is a huge risk, this is internationals and I want all twelve of us to be here. Right now there might just be some other dancers that are more reliable." Cierra shrugged.

Kara could see where she was coming from, but she shouldn't have called Michelle out in front of the whole studio. She could see Michelle was uncomfortable.

"Michelle, is this true?" Kate gestured towards Cierra.

"Well, yeah, my parents are getting a divorce and my mom is moving back to Madison and my dads staying here, so, I don't know who I'm staying with yet." Michelle told them.

"So, you're saying you might not be coming to internationals with the team?" Kate asked.

"Well, I don't know." Michelle shrugged under pressure.

"We'll, I'm sorry but you're going to have to let me know by the end of tomorrow, otherwise I'm going to have two dancers to replace." Kate told her.

Michelle looked around at everyone in the studio slowly with a defeated look on her face. "O-okay."

Michelle definitely wasn't ready to make the decision whether or not to stay at The Next Step or move back to Madison, she was torn and she didn't know if she could make the decision in time.

✩❖♦♦❖✩

Kara was stood with West next to the cubbies, they were joking around as they packed their dance bags up.

"Wait, so you really-"

"Yo, West, you got a second?" Noah appeared from out of Kate's office, interrupting Kara. "Sorry, for interrupting."