1.6 good girls go bad

good girls go bad

"Didn't Emily, Stephanie and Tiffany have a competition this weekend?" Eldon asked.

"I don't know, I've tried to avoid talking about dance with my sister." Riley told him.

Just then, Tiffany, Emily and Stephanie walked through the studio doors with Kate beside them.

"Hey!"

"How'd you guys do?" James asked.

"Oh, well, we came in second." Emily replied and the group gave a round of applause for them.

"Second? Who came first?" James added.

"Elite."

"Elite is everyone's main competition and it's been the next steps goal to beat them for as long as I've been here."

"You should have seen elite. They were amazing." Emily told them.

"You guys have to see this." Stephanie said and pulled out her phone.

"I've never seen a team so polished. It's scary good."

The group gathered around Stephanies phone as they watched Elite perform there trio.

"Look at that move. Look at that move."

Everyone constantly pointed out strong points in the dance, and that was all the time.

"Okay, that's enough." Emily told them and Stephanie put away her phone. "Look, I say we take a little road trip to Elite, sneak into their studio, see what they're doing for regionals and come back and work on ours. What does everyone think?"

"Oh, I.. I could.." Riley stepped forward with a bright smile on her face.

Emily scoffed and placed her hand before her, stopping Riley from walking forward. "Wait. You weren't thinking you were invited, were you?"

"No." Riley replied timidly.

"Good." Emily sneered.

"I don't understand why Emily is being so rude to Riley, all she's trying to do is help. If Riley's not going then I'm not going."

"So, whose going to come?" Emily spoke up.

"Oh! Oh! I'm.. I'm coming." Eldon raised his hand instantly and started to walk towards her until Emily placed her hand in front of him, like she did with Riley.

"Stop. Back." She directed.

"Okay, James, how about you?"

James looked at me and then to Emily. "Nah, I'm not interested."

"All right. Obviously this isn't for Michelle, so.." Emily rolled her eyes.

"No. I'll come." The blonde told her.

"Really?" Emily crossed her arms and looked her up and down.

"Yeah, I'm interested in seeing the competition, right?" Michelle smiled.

"Okay."