1.27 I'm so excited

I'm so excited

The group of dancers were scattered about in Studio B with there suitcases and carry ons by their sides.

"We're about to get on the bus to go to regionals and I cannot control my nerves."

"Well, well, well! Look who the cat dragged in." Eldon exclaimed as he saw James walk into the studio.

"Look who decided to show up!" West added, causing a few people to laugh.

"How long is the bus ride?" Eldon asked.

"Four hours." Kate replied.

"Okay, 'cause I'm not using that bathroom." Eldon told them.

"Diva." West muttered.

"Yeah, is there even a bathroom on the bus?" Eldon asked but no one asked him as everyone started to call him a diva.

"Miss Kate?" A j-trouper walked into the studio.

"Yeah?" Kate replied.

"We're ready for you in Studio A." She told her.

"Oh, perfect. We have a surprise for you guys in Studio A." Kate beamed. "Come, follow me."

Everyone followed the older women into Studio A and when they saw what was in there, everyone couldn't stop smiling.

"Daniel!" Giselle exclaimed as the group ran over to give him a hug, being careful of his crutches.

Kara turned her head to see that the J-troupers at the next step were stood in the middle of the studio with instruments around them.

"So, welcome A-troupe. We just made this song for you guys, to wish you good luck at Regionals."

Everyone cheered as the song came to and end.

"Do we have some talented kids at The Next Step, or what?" Kate asked them, causing them all to agree. "Oh, yeah. I think so. Okay, well, the bus is probably here for Regionals, so let's head out."

"Uh, Kate?" Emily spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"Where are the costumes?" Emily asked, causing the smile to falter from Kates face.

"Um.. there's something I should probably tell you guys." She told them.

"Miss Kate?"

"Um, there's.."

"Miss Kate?"

"Um.. they are, um.. right in Chris' hands!" Kate gestured to the man behind them.

"Cause I found them in the..."

"In the upstairs..."

"Basement upstairs."

"Basement, upstairs, back hall, um.."

"In the hallway." Chris said.

"Yeah! Costumes. Open them up, guys." Kate yelled.

"Oh, a note." Kara smiled as she handed it to Kate.