3.18 welcome to miami

✩❖♦♦❖✩
3.18
welcome to Miami

In Miami they were and as they went down the escalator at the Dance Convention hall, pointing every single detail out.

Kara couldn't be anymore exited, she bounced up and down as she pointed everything out to James, it was incredible.

As they walked past all of the different cultures teams, Thalia said hello to them in their language, Kara couldn't believe she took the time out of her life to learn all those languages.

Kara laughed at her as an Italian dancer started to pull her into the team and gesture for her to talk to them, not knowing that Thalia only knew how to say hello.

Thalia shook her head as she quickly walked away from the Italian team, she had no idea what just happened.

"Hey, guys, guess what? Apparently all the North American teams register tomorrow, which means.. we get an extra day off." Kate told them all. "I'm just gonna go and figure out where our dressing rooms are, I'll be right back."

"Guys, I really wanna do a tour of Miami, I found one that goes straight to Drakes house and I'm dying to go." Stephanie told the group as Kate left.

"Don't you think those are kind of expensive, no?" Giselle asked.

"Well, luckily for you guys, it's free, because I'll take you all on a tour myself." West smiled to them all smugly.

"How are you going to take us on a tour of Miami when you have never been to Miami?" Kara asked the question that everyone was wondering but no one bothered to ask.

"Kara, trust me, I know where I'm going." West nodded, confusing Kara completely.

She wondered if he researched everything before they got here or if he was actually just going to wing it.

✩❖♦♦❖✩

West brought Amanda, Stephanie, Giselle and Kara to the Miami Beach, he signalled for all of them to take their shoes off and follow him onto the beach.

"We are finally here at the Miami Beach!" West yelled over the sound of the waves.

Even though they weren't getting a professional tour, Kara was still excited to see Miami through West, she had never been here and she couldn't wait for the day ahead of her.

"Okay, I'm finally free." West exclaimed as he took his shoes off.

Amanda snatched the bottle of water out of West's hand and looked to him. "Wait, what is this for?"

"Well, if you must know, this is Pacific Ocean water, my great uncle North gave it to me." West snatched the bottle from Amanda.

"Wait, your last name is north?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah." West nodded, confused at what the problem was.

"So that means your name is West North?" Kara asked him.

"Well, if you include my middle name it's West East North." He told them.