1.4 rock and a hard place

rock and a hard place

"Attention, dancers! Attention, please." Chris walked into the room with Kate, causing everyone to stop stretching and turn their attention towards him.

"Some exciting news. It looks like we are going to be competing at a local dance competition this weekend." Kate told them and everyone cheered.

"We're going to switch it up a bit, and I'm going to change the line positions. You'll perform for Chris and I and then I'll make the decision." Kate told them.

———

"All right, everybody! Are you ready? The order is Chloe, Tiffany, Daniel, Eldon, James, Kara, Stephanie, Riley, Michelle and West." Emily announced, seeing as she was now doing the auditions.

Kara watched as James flipped In the air and immediately cheered for him, everyone was doing amazing.

"If you're placed in the front row then that technically means you're one of the strongest dancers in your group. And if you're in the back then you shouldn't be proud."

Kara went to the dance floor next and everyone started applauding for her.

The grouped love watching Kara because when she danced she showed so much emotion and it truly captivated their attention

James watched as a smile plastered onto her face and smiled to himself, he knew how much dancing meant to her.

Next up was Riley and she messed up many times, no one knew what was going on, she was chocking.

"Everyone, attention!" Emily shouted to the group once everyone had finished their auditions. "I'm going to go run this by Kate and Chris, get their opinion on it and see if they think it's fair." Emily told them and everyone nodded.

"I'm not sure where I'm going to be in the dance seeing as I'm not in Kate and Chris's good books at the moment."

Everyone looked into Kates office to see them all staring outside at the group, or what they thought was them. They had been pointing and nodding, making it look like they were talking about the dancers.

"They're pointing." Someone said and everyone got nervous.

"All right, everybody. Attention! I have in my hands out line positions. Back it up, and I'll tell you what they are." Emily told them.

"Stephanie you're here." Emily directed her to the front right.

"Eldon." Emily walked forward and grabbed his hand and placed him in the spot in the middle to the right. Eldon looked down at his hand in a daze.