2.31 you love me

✩❖♦♦❖✩
2.31
you love me

The group were getting ready backstage for their semi-finals performance and they were all incredibly nervous for the outcome.

"Well, Life Of Dance is off to the finals, but we've got ourselves quite a confrontation in moments as Joanna Champans gets set to take on The Next Step." Chuck said.

"Good do it." Hunter nodded. "All or nothing."

"All or nothing, man." West agreed.

Last year, Joanna chapman had lost in the finals. This year they were coming back for a rematch against Life Of Dance. So they had some fire.

"And they're about to take the stage right here at The Absolute Dance National Championships." Chuck said.

"We should honour them with our presence." Phoebe told the group of dancers.

They all nodded in confusion but didn't question it as they walked further towards the main sidelines and watched as Joanna Chapman began to dance.

The story behind Joanne Chapman's dance was dark but in a beautiful way that people were loving.

A girl receives a letter explaining to her that someone she cares about had left. From then on the darkness, which is all the dancers in the dark costumes, started to consume her.

They were so emotionally invested in what they were doing and every single dancer of The Next Step were getting goosebumps as they watched.

As the dance was coming to an end, the group realised that they were going to be performing any moment so they started to hug one another and prepare.

It would have been the first time a lot of the dancers had stepped out onto the National stage. It was time for everyone to come together as a team and make it to the final round.

"I look around at my teammates, and I just know that we're going to do really well."

The audience applauded loudly as the dance came to a final end and they all bowed before running off to the side of the stage.

"It is the time." Tre said. "Time to perform."

It was finally time for them to go out onto the stage and do what they were best at doing. Dancing.

The story of the dance was they were all trying to get somewhere but they couldn't do it alone. It was about teamwork and chemistry.

As one person tries to get there, they can't make it without all of their team being there.

Riley tried to get up and they all go with her and as people start moving closer and closer to the edge of the stage, it was starting to pull everyone forward.

The point of the dance was they can't move on if you don't have anybody. It was the story of A-troupe.

The dance was beautiful and they were all feeding off one another's energy as they danced every part of the stage.

As the song ended, Kara looked over to see Emily leaning on West more than she should be and when she looked to her face she saw the pain spread over it.

Emily had hurt herself.

As everyone started to applaud and the group got out of their end positions, Emily immediately started limping over to the sidelines, towards Kate and Phoebe.

"That routine was fantastic, but I think there may have been an injury. What do you think?" Chuck asked.

Kara didn't listen to the rest of what Chuck and Tre were saying because she immediately ran off the stage alongside Riley.

"What's wrong? What's wrong? What's wrong?" Kara rushed out.

"What happened?" Riley asked her sister.

"My knee." Emily groaned in pain.

"What do you mean your knee?" Kate asked.

Phoebe raised Emily's costume from over her knee and started to look at it.

"I think I might have rolled it." Emily grunted.

"What?" Kara exclaimed.

She started to grunt in pain as Phoebe started to touch it to see where the pain was exactly. Giselle and Chloe ran off the stage to see what was going on.

"What's going on?" Giselle asked.

"She hurt her knee." Riley told them. "Try standing on it."

They all started to help Emily stand up but as soon as she put pressure on her knee she collapsed back down to the chair she was originally in.

"Guys, go, go, go." Kate told them as the other team came onto the stage.

The four girls rushed on to the stage and got back in line to hear if they were going to win or not, but that was the least of their concerns.

"What recourse are the next step going to take if they do have an injured member on their team, Tre? No alternate could mean trouble." Chuck said.

"And the second team moving on to the finals is.."

"the next step!"

They all clapped along with the audience, they would have been filled with more excitement but that wasn't what was important at that moment.

They all rushed off stage and to the sidelines to see what was going on with Emily.

"Guys.. I don't think I'm gonna be able to dance." Emily told them.

"No." Riley shook her head.

"Don't say that, Em." Kara told her as she took her hand in hers.

"You just, you just need to rest." Chloe told her. "You just need rest, that's it."

"Guys!" Emily irked as she shook her head. "No."

"We're going up against Life Of Dance, and we have an injured dancer.. tell me how this is gonna work out."

✩❖♦♦❖✩

A U T H O R S   N O T E S

hey my loves

apologies for the shorter chapter but there's only two more chapters left then we are done for season 2!!

THANK YOU FOR 31K

Remember to leave a comment and a vote, don't be a silent reader!

Love you all

Word count: 974