4

There was only darkness ... Darkness and nothing else until a flash of light began to emerge, from being a small sphere to becoming a flash that was growing, he heard whispers, unknown people's voices "Look at you ! A mute kid wanting to be a soldier" "You're too weak to be in the military "... And then, he heard the voice of that someone he lost " I'm proud of you Link, protect them all, with the heart, I love you so much"

Link opened his eyes, a tear ran down his cheek and a knot formed in his chest -Mom- he whispered in a pretty broken voice; Just whispering that word made his throat ache.

He sat on the bed holding his neck, it was burning a lot; In the past, he tried not to speak to show strength, but by the passing time of so many years without using it, he seemed to have lost his voice at all.

Sometimes he could express emotions, yell, hum, whistle, complain of pain, but articulating words was something else.

He searched inside the pouch on the table; He found a small glass bottle with a bright pink liquid inside; He opened it and took just one glup before closing it, feeling his vocal chords better.

The knight heard hurried footsteps heading through the other side of the door, before whoever knocked, Link stood up and stepped forward to open it.

It was one of the youngest soldiers, a couple of years older than him -T-The r-rito c-champion- the soldier said between gasps, the blond made a gesture for him to take his time to catch his breath, after doing this the older straightened up.

-The rito champion sends the message that princess Zelda has awakened and also sent as message: "You're welcome, little knight" - said firmly, passing saliva looking forward; Before hearing the news he made a gesture thanking him, when the soldier left, he closed the door.

Link then took a white shirt similar to the one he wore over his tunic, armed himself with the shield, the master sword, grabbed the pouch on the night table and hurriedly went to the princess's room.

He was going to open the door until Urbosa stopped him by putting a hand on the knight's back-Calm down little one- said the matriarch- The princess is not in her room, she went to take a bath, Mipha, Revali and I did the same in our rooms , but it seems that you dedicated yourself to sleep- she added with a slight laugh with no intentions of make fun about it, in fact, she seemed satisfied for that.

Link looked to the side to find the shield of one of the hylian ornament armor that was still standing and looked at his reflection; His hair was a mess, he hadn't even made his iconic ponytail, it was even more untamed than ever, although Mipha healed her and he washed his face, he still needed a good bath.

His eyes widened even more in surprise. ¿How did he got so careless? What a disaster -Go take a bath and come back more calmly- said the gerudo putting a hand on her hip and lifting a little her chin as a silent "Go".

The knight thanked her and then ran away, returned in the same hurry and although Mipha had probably already given something to the princess, he took another pink bottle of glass from his pouch to put it in Urbosa's hands.

It's for Zelda, in order for her to regain energy, she must eat something together with the potion.

-Just go take a bath, Link, we'll be taking care of her- Urbosa said with a smile, he ran away as fast as he came back causing the redhead to laugh a little louder when she saw him run.

He got a large wooden tub, placed it in his room and went back and forth with buckets of water filling the container, as a final touch he filled a kettle with boiled water, when it was ready, he poured it into to the tub, the room started to get filled with steam.