EXTRA: Christmas Special

-Link ... Would you like to come live with me? - Revali asked, after that he brought a wing to his beak and shook his head -No ... That sounded very dry-

He was practicing to propose to Link one of the most important things for both of them, it had been weeks since their first kiss, since the tournament, the rest of the kingdom was being covered by white snow and the local festivals were starting.

There would be a celebration in the castle town on behalf of Hylia to celebrate the victory against Ganon half a decade ago.

Link decided to take a vacation in his hometown before considering becoming the princess's knight again, the rito believed it was to attend his own festival in Hateno for the end of the harvests and bless the next.

But if he accepted to be a royal guard or simply a knight again, it meant that he would travel non-stop to all regions, whatever decision Link will take, Revali would support it, but the problem was that his home was in that Hylian village.

And he couldn't go there, even though there were other generals, they all counted on Revali to dedicate his life to protecting the Rito village, the heart of the Tabantha region.

-I should tell Mr. Arn what I am planning to do, maybe he will help me- the champion spoke to himself, he was on Vah Medoh. Revali had returned to his town to be able to supervise and assure that the place was under quiet normality and it was somewhat boring, even helping with the Rito Night seemed much more entertaining than being a warrior at the time.

The Rito Night: where the town of the feathered champion was filled with hanging lights, everyone gathered a lot of typical fruit of the region, they sang, they celebrated while waiting for the dawn.

When the first rays of the sun touched the region, rito acrobats would throw olive leaves and white flowers around the huge rocky structure where the homes were built waiting for the wind to receive the gift.

It was a ceremonial festival full of warmth.

A boring tranquility that the Revali of the past hated with all his heart, but now, having matured, he preferred a thousand times to practice and live an overwhelming routine than to experience a daily fear that someone from the tribe would risk their life just trying to walk in the mountains.

He let out a sigh -I will try one more time, keep encouraging me, Medoh- the rito asked, in his mind he created infinite scenarios with which he would ask Link to move to the Rito village, whatever decision the Hylian made, he would continue to be his little knight and he would be his champion.

On top of the highly tidy desk inside the Flight Range's hut there was an open letter from the blond young man that said the following:

"My beloved Revali:

I still think a lot about our first kiss, I feel like a child who repeats over and over the moments with the person they like. I don't know if the same thing happens to you.

I would like us to meet, just tell me where. I want to spend time with you. Pick a place in Hyrule, I'll be there.

-With love, Link. "

Those festivals were an ideal time, but he didn't know which one to choose, or what to do.

-

Meanwhile the young Hylian was spending time at his father's house, who adopted a couple of dogs whose owners had died during the calamity. They were so energetic that the old blacksmith had to have more energy than before to be able to attend them.

The knight was frequently visited by neighbors, childhood friends, children, especially boys or girls who wanted to be the romantic partner of the renowned hero.