5

¿Pardon me?

He just gestured after several minutes of disbelief.

Zelda smiled -I understand that you feel confused, but we need you for more tasks, my father and i will be accompanied by the Sheikah during our respective supervisions, in addition, the Yigga clan seems not be a problem anymore- she said while looking for her free side at her seat and finally placing two things on the table's surface.

A royal guard uniform, alongside a new champion's tunic. They were promoting him, the aspiration of any hylian knight or captain, even his father didn't reached that position.

He took the tunic of the new uniform, the symbol of the triforce embroidered in gold threads on fine navy blue fabric, ran a hand over those details and then raised his eyes to the princess; His friend, whom he had to protect, was trusting him completely to have promoted him, for these new responsibilities.

Seeing that he hadn't asked anything about the specific tasks, the princess spoke again -Your job will be to oversee the rebuilding of the village near Tabantha and the Sheikah Laboratory in western Hyrule, then the Akkala fortress and Hatelia on the oriental side, you can start wherever you see fit, but we'll need constant reports - she finished calmly.

-Also ...- Purah interrupted giving Link the sheikah slate-I have placed a tracker on the tablet and entered what was left of Terrako in the search log, in your free time you will look for the pieces in or near the places that you supervise - the scientist felt a strict look from Rhoam on her as if she had forgotten to mention something else -Ah yes! and, kill the monsters that are left out there, if it is not too much trouble-

Basically, it was walking around Hyrule, supervising, searching for the miniature guardian pieces ... and killing monsters.

But there was a detail.

Your Highnesses, I am grateful that you trust me, but as you can see, it's very difficult for me to speak, my vocal cords are basically obsolete. And hardly anyone knows sign language.

-Nothing is impossible young knight- Robbie said while adjusting his glasses-What about the potions you've discovered during the travels? Did none of them helped to fix your voice? - He asked, the knight denied with his head and then answered

Just to ease the pain after speaking, although recently I've only been able to get a word out before it hurts again.

-¡Team up with Impa!- Exclaimed Purah hugging her younger sister sideways-¿Huh?¡¿ WHAT ?! - Exclaimed the other one -B-but the royal family needs me, we have more things to rebuild- she said, Purah sighed in disappointment- It was to help you have a life- she whispered reproachfully.

-Let's see ...- The royal advisor began to meditate, completely ignoring the comment of her family member -Mipha cannot, surely after the basic reconstructions she will have more royal tasks, after all she's Dorphan's firstborn; Urbosa is the matriarch, the Gerudo people obviously need her guide, Daruk is the right hand of the Goron chief since he is very old-

After a long silence a gleam appeared in the girl's reddish eyes -How about ... Revali? Will he be available at least for basic rebuilds? -She proposed.

Purah nodded and Zelda seemed pleased with that proposal -Then it is decided, let's call Revali to see what he thinks of that idea- said the princess.

The king ordered one of the royal guards to call the rito champion, he nodded and went to look for him; Minutes later he was already escorting the archer who had his wings behind his back in a serene and elegant pose - ¿Is there something can i help with, my king? - He asked, containing the emotion of having been called directly by Rhoam in front of the others.