40

(TW: Blood/Violence)

During the early mornings Link went out out to train at the field, he would ride Epona and make her jump to polish his mounted attacks in more impressive stunts compared to when he was younger; Revali went to train at the archery area, when both finished the rito always took out two canteens, one for himself, other one for the swordsman.

At the end of their respective training sessions they sat on a log cutted in half to talk about what they had done with their lives during that time.

The rito talked him that during his travels he only focused on the Terrako's task, instead of meeting new people he met the three dragons that guarded the fountains of the golden goddesses; When he had more time he meditated on the routes where they flew and heard from the old challenges about shooting even with a headwind at each one of them to obtain different "rewards".

On the other hand, Link talked about the romantic relations he had, how each one failed; But mostly he talked about some shrines, especially one around an unknown island where he landed after planning for a long time using his paraglider.

He began the anecdote by saying that something hit him and he woke up without his things; Revali gave caws in the form of laughter -I can't imagine, I would love to be there at the front line, ¿Did they take everything away from you? - Asked the rito, amused by the story.

The blond shrugged -I walked ...Around... The island ... In ... Underwear- he replied, there was even more laughter which he then joined, now that it had passed he admitted that was kind of fun.

-So ... ¿were you meditating? - Link asked curiously, Revali nodded -For my people, dragons are protective symbols of wisdom and power, more than anything, I started to make peace with my own demons- he said -¿Remember when I told you that I always felt that anyone from the village could pilot Medoh better or be the champion, right? - the knight nodded as an answer.

-Well, practically one day I saw one of those dragons passing by the Tabantha bridge, it was covered with fire, that view was so... Amazing; I just sat down and watched it fly slowly towards the Gerudo lands, since then I took some time contemplating the sky in any place, in every region, expecting to see another dragon, they passed closer and closer as if they knew of my presence until they let me bring my wing to caress each one their heads, at that moment I knew that if the dragons considered me worthy to touch them, I was more than enough- he said meditatively looking at the training area.

It was the last day of the tournament so the amount of fighters was no longer annoying for them.

Link looked straight ahead, he practically felt the same but ... His travels weren't so spiritual before Farone showed up to impose the final test.

-¿Link? - Revali asked, bringing him back to reality, the blond blinked repeatedly and straightened -I was asking you ... How did you get the triforce? - the archer said, Link looked at his right hand, he began to gesture:

After going to all the shrines; I went to the fountain of courage were i was supposed to meet Farone for three days in a row to meditate as Zelda did, I tried to leave my mind blank until the third day the emissary of Farore appeared before me; He gave me the task of telling him why I should deserve the triforce, I gave him many answers and he told me that they were wrong.

Until a cloudy day with thunder when I was returning to a nearby ranch where I was staying; A lightning struck the place and the sparks burned the wood like hay; The fire quickly dispersed, I placed aside the pity for myself to save the family of the farmer who had so kindly received me, also released the horses, took out the travelers who were staying there; Nobody noticed that i was the one chosen by the sword, Until everyone was safe they discovered it.