29

"Dear Urbosa; Link has been called by Hylia with the intention of passing different challenges, and you are the most capable warrior I know to help me continue with the basic reconstructions, because I'll let him go.

I let him go, I gave him an official permission or the scenario of the little knight escaping like an idiot it the middle of the night would happen.

Arn, Link's father promised to help me during the rest of Hateno and for the Akkala fortress, but the rest of the reconstructions will be supervised only under my wing, I don't have the kind of leadership capacity for that but you have it; Link will probably be far away by the time this letter reaches you, I will continue to complete the project to rebuild Hateno's fortress.

If you decide to accept, I will be waiting the last three months of the Akkala's reconstruction for you. If you don't arrive, I will understand that you are busy since you are the matriarch, you have a duty taking care of your people and other important matters, if it's that the case, take this letter as a report for Link's future locations and a greeting from my part; I sincerely hope you are well.

-Revali "

He folded the letter, placed it in an envelope that had the engraving of the Rito along with one of its feathers as a symbol of full confidence and gave it to one of the rito mail carriers who was heading towards that region -Your letter will arrive in a few days great rito champion-said the bearer while storing the envelope in his pouch.

Revali nodded -I trust in your ability, may the wind blows in your favor-

He waited until the other rito extended his wings and took off as fast as he could to the sky, it was not yet fully dawn.

Link and Eria were still asleep at his home; Revali looked thoughtfully at the sky -And so, a hero reflects on supporting or leaving the other hero on his journey- he heard, the rito turned around -Mr. Kisht, it seems that you wake up pretty early as well- the champion kindly commented

-I wake up when nature does-replied Kisht -Also, I promised my children that I would give them evidence that I met the great Revali- he added.

The rito champion laughed a little - ¿And what do you want to have as an evidence? It is the least I can do after giving us such valuable clues- Revali asked -Well, I would like you to sing along with me to wake up my children and my wife- the bard purposed.

Revali's feathers puffed up as a symbol of embarrassment -I-I'm not really of the musical type Mr. Kisht- he began to say, he used to sing when he was alone, he liked to sing old ballads because there was no one to judge him -The rito have a natural talent to sing, join me- said Kisht patting his back.

With the rito champion petrified, they went to a house that was near the goods store -This is an old rito ballad, I bet you are familiar with our most typical songs, great champion- Kisht said starting to play a song on his accordion -¿Which of all? We have many - the archer commented nervously - The one of the dragon that protected our people at the beggining of our species or the one of the sage Medli, the first guardian of the rito? -

-I feel more familiar with the ballad of Medli- Revali replied, after all "Medoh" was baptized with a name similar to that of that rito; After the sacred kingdom was protected and Ganon sealed centuries ago, the kingdom suffered the collapse of its known lands, the Zora divided into two groups, one that evolved to gave way to the rito; Others who sailed into the unknown seas adapted and with it a prolonged life was given to them.

Before the rito declared themselves a separate tribe in the newly founded kingdom, before the age of twilight, the Zora and Rito shared the symbol of Nayru.